CGHS Orders – Fresh list of empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centres under Continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Chandigarh.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
Ministry of Health and Family Welfare
(CENTRAL GOVERNMENT HEALTH SCHEME)
O/o ADDITIONAL DIRECTOR, CGHS, CHANDIGARH
4th floor, Kendriya Sadan,
Dated : 11.09.2013
Subject : Notification of fresh empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers under continuous Empanelment Scheme of CGHS, Chandigarh
In response to Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Govt. of India, Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi’s O.M No. S.11011/23/2009-CGHS D. IT/Hospital Cell (Part IX) dated 14.02.2013 & letter No.S.11045/23/2013/CGHS D.II (HEC)/CGHS(P)/Pt) dated 15.07.2013 forcontinuous fresh empanelment of private hospitals & diagnostic centers for city of Chandigarh, a committee consisting of two senior most CMOs headed by undersigned and selected the private hospitals & diagnostic centers for Chandigarh. The qualified list of Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers is according to category and purpose attached as Annexure ‘I’ with this O.M.
2. The hospitals & diagnostic centers who have qualified to be empanelled under CGHS, Chandigarh have submitted the Memorandum of Agreement (MOA) with CGHS alongwith Performance Bank Guarantee, acceptance of CGHS Rates etc. are approved for empanelment of private hospitals & diagnostic centers under CGHS Chandigarh.
3. The empanelnent shall be for a period of one year from the date of notification or till new empanelment process which-ever is earlier subject to the condition that Those Hospital/Diagnostic centers/Imagining certers who have obtained entry level pre accreditation from HABH/NABL at the time of submission of application, such hospitals would however have to obtain final accreditation from NABH/NABL within twelve(12) months from the date of issue of this notification and other hospitals/diagnostic centers have applied for NABH/NABL accreditation with six (06) months failing which their empanelment will stand cancelled.
|S.No.||Name of the Hospital/Diagnostic Center/Imaging Center/Eye Hospital||Empanelled for||Whether NABH/NABL||Remarks|
|1.||Ivy Health & Life Science Pvt. Ltd,Sector 71, SAS Nagar, Mohali 0172-7170000-30||Super Specialty Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Specialized Orthopedics Treatment including Joint Replacement, Nephrology & Urology, Endocrinology, Neurosurgery, Gastro-enterology & GI Surgery & Oncology.||NABH|
|2.||Sri Guru Harkrishan Sahib (C) Eye Hospital Trust,
Sohana, Sector – 71, SAS Nagar, Mohan 0172-2295000
|General Purpose and Specialty in Cardiology, Cardio-Thoracic Surgery, Orthopedics & Joint Replacement, Neurosurgery, Nephrology & Dialysis andUrology||Applied for NABH|
|3.||Indus Super Specialty Hospital & Cancer Institute,
Opp. DC Office, Sector 55,Phase I, SAS .Nagar,Mohali0172-5044944
|General Purpose||Applied for NABH|
Sector 70, SAS Nagar,Mohali0172-5037683
|General Purpose||Applied for NABH|
|1.||Sri Guru Harkrishan (C) Eye Hospital Trust, Sohana, Sector 77, SAS Nagar, Mohali0172-2295000||Eye Care||Not Applicable|
Related to Your Search:
- CGHS Orders : Notification of fresh empanelment of Private Hospitals & Diagnostic Centers under continuous empanelment scheme of CGHS, Meerut
- New updated list of Private Hospitals empanelled under CGHS in New Delhi and NCR – CGHS Orders April 2013
- CGHS Orders – Continuation of empanelment of private hospitals under CGHS in Ahmedabad
- Alowing benefit of Continuous Empanelment Scheme to NABH/NABL accredited Health Care Organisation/Diagnostic Centres
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI& NCR and JABALPUR.
- Friday, October 05, 2012 Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres under CGHS RANCHI
- CGHS: Empanelment of private hospitals (including dental clinics) and diagnostic centres under CGHS Delhi & NCR
- Empanelment of private hospitals and diagnostic centres CGHS DELHI & NCR and JABALPUR
- Empanelment of Private hospitals under CGHS Jaipur