CGDA Order – Admittance of Ex India claims in r/o Army officers and JCO/ ORs
Office of the Controller General of Defence Accounts,
Ulan Batar Road, Palam, Delhi Cantt-110010
No. ADIV/4462/Ors/Vol .X.
All PCsD s /CsDA
PCoA (F s) Ko1kata
Sub: Admittance of Ex India claims in r/o Army officers and JCO/ ORs.
Ref: This office Important Circular even dated: 4th Jan’ 2013
In continuation to the HQrs office Important Circular of even No. dated: 4th Jan’2013, widespread discrepancy and ambiguity in dealing with the Ex-India claims in respect of Army officers, JCO/ORs and Defence Civilians have come to the notice to the HQrs office.
In order to resolve the above issues and ambiguity in the environment regarding the passage and Ex-India Claims and to streamline the claims pertaining to deputation, training courses, temporary duty and permanent postings involving drawal of advances or otherwise the following distribution has been approved by the competent authority.
|Ex India claim in r/o||Course of action proposed|
|i)||Army officers claiming TA/DA while proceeding abroad.||PCDA (O) Pune may sanction the advance and watch the adjustment/recovery thereof.|
|ii)||PBOR’s claiming TA/ DA while proceeding abroad.||Respective PAO’s where the IRLA of the PBOR is being maintained, may sanction the advance and watch the adjustment/recovery thereof.|
|iii)||Defence Civilians claiming TA/DA while proceeding abroad||Respective PCsDA/CsDA from where the ndividual is drawing his Pay and Allowances.|
|vi)||All claims in r/o Army officers, JCOs/ORs and Defence Civilians where Ex-India posting is not involved, e.g deputation, long term course, Joint Exercise etc.||May be dealt by PCDA, New Delhi as per the HQrs office Circular dated: 4th Jan’ 2013.
Supplementary claims received where the earlier claim was admitted by some other office may be forwarded to that particular office for linking and auditing of the same.
|vii)||Para 242 and 243 of Defence Audit Code amply clarifies the term “Air Passage” as the Exchange Orders from the airlines for the Ex-India claims in rio Army Personnel/ Defence Civilians to be centrally dealt by PCDA, New Delhi and not the other incidental charges associated with the Ex India claims.||PCDA, New Delhi may continue to deal with Ex-India Air Passage claims in r/o Army personnel and defence Civilians as stipulated in Para 242 of Defence Audit Code.|
This issues with the approval of the CGDA.
Jt. CGDA (AT-III)
Related to Your Search:
- Sanction of Leave/ Ex-India leave / NOC for proceeding abroad IDAS Officers – CGDA Orders
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance at revised rates to Civilian Employees – MOD
- LTC claims: Change of Home Town while availing LTC-Army Officers
- Admissibility of HRA in case of residing in Govt Guest House / Transit Facility
- Extension of LTC facilities to Defence Industrial Employees – CGDA Orders
- Instruction regarding overpayment in r/o of TA/DA on account of Temporary Duty/Tour
- Simplification of pension payment procedure for first payment
- Grant of permission for journey performed by officers/officials in Airlines other than Air India
- Fraudulent LTC Claims – CGDAOrder