Digitization of Pension Payment in the Ministries/ Departments – CGA O.M dated 15-07-2020
No. 1(417)/2025//TA-III/ 331
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
Office of Controller General of Accounts
Mahalekha Niyantrak Bhawan
E-Block, GPO Complex, INA,
Subject: Process of digitization of Pension Payment in the Ministries / Departments- regarding.
2. All the Civil Ministries/ Department of the Central Government may ensure that the pension cases in their office are processed through ‘Bhavishya’ Software integrated with Pension Module of PFMS.
3. It may also be ensured that the details/information mentioned in the physical PPO should match exactly with that provided in the e-PPO of the pensioners.
This may be accorded priority to ensure timely credit of pension to the account of the pensioners.
Joint Controller General of Accounts
All the Pr.CCAs/ CCAs/CAs with independent charge of the Ministries/ Departments.
Related to Your Search:
- Pay and accounts Offices of ministries / departments manage pension cases in a timely manner
- Speedy delivery of Pension Payment Orders (PPOs) to CPAO
- Standard Operating Procedure for Engagement of Ministries/Departments of Government of India with PFMS and NTRP
- Payment to Suppliers etc. by Government Departments through e-Payment
- Holding of Pension Adalats on 18th September 2018
- Immediate cash relief to the family of an employee who dies while on the job: FinMin OM 30.04.2021
- CPFC Directs to Ensure Credit of Pension to EPS Pensioners by 30th March
- Revision of pensions of pre-2006 pensioners – Payment of Arrears from 01.01.2006 : CPAO Order dated 25.08.2015
- DoE – Development of electronic system for processing and authorizing the pension through Bhavishya and PFMS