Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Nov-2012
Central Board of Secondary Education – Delhi :
CTET – NOV 2012 : Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) Nov-2012
In accordance with the provisions of sub-section (1) of Section 23 of the RTE Act, the National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) had vide Notification dated 23rd August, 2010 and 29th July, 2011 laid down the minimum qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in classes I to VIII. It had been inter alia provided that one of the essential qualifications for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher in any of the schools referred to in clause (n) of section 2 of the RTE Act is that he/she should pass the Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) which will be conducted by the appropriate Government in accordance with the Guidelines framed by the NCTE.
The rationale for including the TET as a minimum qualification for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher is as under:
It would bring national standards and benchmark of teacher quality in the recruitment process;
It would induce teacher education institutions and students from these institutions to further improve their performance standards;
It would send a positive signal to all stakeholders that the Government lays special emphasis on teacher quality
The Ministry of Human Resource Development, Govt. of India has entrusted the responsibility of conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) to the Central Board of Secondary Education Delhi.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi will be conducting the Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) for a person to be eligible for appointment as a teacher for classes I to VIII on 18.11.2012. Candidates can apply On-line for CTET-NOV 2012 on CBSE/CTET website.
Submission of On-line application: 01.08.2012 to 31.08.2012
Last date for receipt of Confirmation Page in CBSE, CTET Unit : 07.09.2012
|DATE OF EXAMINATION||PAPER||TIMING||DURATION|
|18.11.2012||PAPER – I||10.30 TO 12.00 HOURS||1.30 HOURS|
|18.11.2012||PAPER – II||13.30 TO 15.00 HOURS||1.30 HOURS|
i The CTET shall apply to schools of the Central Government (KVS, NVS, Tibetan Schools, etc) and schools under the administrative control of UT of Chandigarh, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, Daman & Diu and Dadra & Nagar Haveli, and NCT of Delhi.
ii CTET may also apply to the unaided private schools, who may exercise the option of considering the CTET.
iii Schools owned and managed by the State Government/local bodies and aided schools shall consider the TET conducted by the State Government. However, a State Government can also consider the CTET if it decides not to conduct the State TET.
Qualifying the CTET would not confer a right on any person for recruitment/employment as it is only one of the eligibility criteria for appointment.
More details may know from this link
Related to Your Search:
- CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 08-12-2019
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September, 2018
- TamilNadu Teachers Eligibility Test 2017 : Notification and Syllabus
- Amendment in essential qualification for Recruitment of Primary Teachers in KVS
- 1002 KVS Schools affiliated with CBSE
- CBSE Circular : National Eligibility cum Entrance Test (NEET) 2013
- Eligibility of Primary Teacher – Graduate with 50%, B.Ed. and mandatory six month training after appointment – NCTE revised Notification
- Kendriya Vidyalayas PGT, TGT Exam 2017 answer key released
- KVS Kendriya Vidyalaya Jobs for Teachers/Computer Instructor/Vocational Instructor /Counselor