Message No. 17/2021
DA on Encashment of Leave & Gratuity – Regarding
Lately, GoI, MoF, New Delhi letter, No. 1(5)/E.V/2020 dated 07/09/2021 regarding Central Govt employees retired during the period from January 2020 to June 2021- calculation of Gratuity and Cash payment in lieu of Leave – regarding’, is doing rounds in the environment, however, the same has not been received in this office through proper permissible channel of official communication till date. There have been several enquiries from Army Officers & Army Authorities on this account, through various modes & various channels of communication. MoD, New Delhi order on the above subject, has not been received. As and when MoD orders are received, necessary action will be taken by the O/o the PCDA (O), Pune. This has been put up for kind information of Indian Army Officers to avoid queries in this matter along with the attached anxiety.
Related to Your Search:
- PCDA – Recovery of Dress allowance from leave encashment in r/o retiring Industrial employees of MES
- Whether encashment of leave is permitted after LTC is benefited for Central Govt Employees?
- 7th CPC Night Duty Allowance at revised rates to Civilian Employees – MOD
- Extension of the revised orders on encashment of Earned Leave and Half Pay Leave to industrial employees
- Dopt issued orders regarding the Leave Encashment alognwith LTC
- One time relaxation in Rules for leave encashment during service: Railway Board Order
- Central Government employees Leave Encashment and Gratuity for pensioners who retired between January 2020 and June 2021
- 7th Pay Commission Report on Leave Encashment of EL
- Encashment of earned leave alongwith LTC – Clarification issued by Dopt