Central Government Employees may cheer for higher bonus this year
After long times Central Government Employees are going to get higher amount of bonus this year. Earlier, the ceiling for bonus was Rs. 3500 per month. From this year, the ceiling is going to be increased to as high as Rs. 10,000 per month. In a letter from Secretary, Ministry of Labour and Employment, Mr S. Agarwal conveyed this good news to Sri Vijesh Upadhyay, Genl. Secy., Bharatiya Mazdoor Sangha.
MINISTRY OF LABOUR & EMPLOYMENT
SHRAM SHAKTHI BHAVAN
NEW DELHI – 110001
SHANKAR AGGARWAL, I.A.S.
Secretary of Govt. of India
28th August, 2015
Dear Shri Upadhyay,
Kindly refer to our discussion regarding the calculation ceiling for bonus. The Government is considering to revise calculation ceiling from the preset level of Rs.3,500 per month to Rs.7,000 per month or thr minimum wages for the scheduled employment as fixed by the appropriate Government, whichever is higher. Minimum wages have not beed fixed as yet, however, the minimum wages will be fixed at a level which is respectable.
2. Under these circumstances, on an average the calculation ceiling for the purposes of bonus would be Rs.10,000 per month.
Shri Virijesh Upadhayay
Bhartiya Mazadoor Sangh
27, Deendayal Upadhyay Mag.
Rouse Aveneu, New Delhi-2
Related to Your Search:
- Central Government Update on Bonus Hike : Good news expected soon
- AIRF has demanded Payment of Arrear of Productivity Linked Bonus paid to Railwaymen
- Government may effect Bonus Ceiling hike to Rs 21,000 from the present Rs.10000
- Bonus Ceiling – NFIR writes to Railway Minister to remove of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB)
- Proposal to increase the ceiling of Bonus – Minister replied in Parliament
- Bonus 2015 – Removal of Eligibility and Calculation Ceiling ; NFIR writes to PM
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- Increase in Bonus Eligibility and ceiling – Advisory Note by Defence
- Changes in the Payment of Bonus Act will benefit thousands of Central Government employees