Central Dearness Allowance for Jan’14 and Bank D.A. from Feb’14 will be known today (31.01.2014)
With the scheduled release of AICPIN No. for December 2013 by Labour Bureau, the actual increase in Dearness Allowance for Central Govt. employees from 01.01.2014 and Bank employees from Feb to April 2014 can be calculated today. Usually the data is released in the evening. It is anticipated earlier that Central employees are going to get 10% increase and Bank employees to get 34 slabs hike in D.A.
As the central D.A. pattern is followed by most of the state Govt.s , everybody is waiting to know the final calculation.
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Bank DA to increase 33 slabs from August 2014
- DA for Bank Employees – 6 Slabs less from May, 2016
- Dearness Allowance for Bank Employees – Likely to increase 29 Slabs or more
- 10% DA Hike for Rajasthan & Odisha Government Employees
- Bank Employees to Get 34 Slabs Increase in DA for the Next Quarter
- Bank Employees DA from February 2021 to April 2021
- Dearness Allowance for Workmen and Officer Employees in banks for the months of November, December 2018 & January 2019 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015
- Announcement of DA Hike and Ad-hoc Bonus for Central Government Employees?
- Bank Employees DA for the months of November, December 2020 & January 2021 under X BPS/ Joint Note dated 25.5.2015