CCS Leave Rules – Extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees
Government of India
(Department of Defence)
Ministry of Defence
Subject: Extension of provisions related to Child Care Leave to single male Defence Industrial employees
The undersigned is directed to refer to the Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions (Department of Personnel and Training) Notification No. G.S.R. 1209(E) dated 11.12.2018 and to state that the proposal on the above subject has been under consideration in this Ministry. The matter has now been examined in this Ministry and it has been decided to extend the benefit of Child Care Leave to the single male Defence Civilian Industrial employees at par with female Defence Civilian Industrial employees subject to the condition provided in Rule 43-C of the CCS(Leave) Rules, 1972 as amended from time to time.
Also check: CCL – Child Care Leave Clarification
2. This will take effect from the date of issue of this letter.
3. This issues with the concurrence of MoD (Finance) vide their Dy. No. 08/AG/PB/2020 dated 07.01.2020.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
MoD ID No. 01(04)/2019/D(Civ-II) dated 22nd January, 2020.
Related to Your Search:
- Extension of orders for grant of Child Care Leave to all Civilian Female Industrial Employees of the Central Government.
- Child Care Leave to Female Industrial Employees of Defence Establishments – Clarification order issued by Dopt
- CCL: Central Government approves extension of benefits of Child Care Leave to single male civilian employees
- Child Care Leave for Central Government male employees – Single male parent
- PATERNITY LEAVE FOR CHILD ADOPTION/CHILD ADOPTION LEAVE
- Child Care Leave to women employees of Public Sector undertakings – Dopt
- Will the 7th CPC Extend Child Care Leave for Male Employees Too?
- Grant of Child Adoption Leave of 180 days to female BSNL employees and extension of the facility of paternity Leave to adoptive fathers
- Paternity Leave for Child Adoption/Child Adoption Leave