CBEC issued cadre review notification
Customs & Central Excise Cadre Review
Board has issued CR NT Formations notifying the jurisdiction of all formations and the date of their effect.
The date of effect is 15-10-2014. So all the new Formations (new Commissionerates, Directorates, present Commissionerates reorganised and designated authorities) will take effect from 15-10-2014.
Related to Your Search:
- Formation of new Commissionerates following the implementation of Cadre Restructuring in CBEC
- Cadre restructuring in CBEC – Cadre wise distribution of 1194 sanctioned posts of Appraisers
- Chairperson’s note dated 19.05.2014 regarding implementation of the Cadre restructuring
- CBEC Cadre Review latest position – All India Central Excise Officers News
- Validity of Recruitment Rules: DoPT’s clarification pronounced by CBEC in view of Cadre Restructuring
- DoPT Orders 2019 – Calendar for Cadre Review of Central Group ‘A’ Services
- DoPT has raised objections to the cadre restructuring proposal of the Central Board of Excise and Customs – A PRESS NEWS
- Opening of CBEC Offices during the Last Week of March, 2013
- Cadre Review of Barrack and Stores Cadre – MoD Orders