Cabinet approves issue of Notifications for “General Elections to the Lok Sabha 2019”
13 MAR 2019
The Union Cabinet chaired by Prime Minister Narendra Modi has approved the “General Elections to the Lok Sabha 2019” – for issuance of statutory notifications under under sub-section(2) of Section 14 of the Representation of the People Act, 1951”. It provides for calling upon the parliamentary constituencies to elect Members to the House of the People, on the dates to be recommended by the Election Commission of India in its Proceedings.
The issuing of notifications would begin the election process for constituting the Seventeenth House of the People.
Related to Your Search:
- General Elections – 2014 Schedule of Elections Lok Sabha and State Legislative Assemblies of AP, Odisha and Sikkim
- Announcement of Schedule for General Elections to Lok Sabha and Legislative Assemblies in Andhra Pradesh, Arunachal Pradesh, Odisha & Sikkim, 2019
- Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with General Elections to Lok Sabha 2019 and General Election to the Legislative Assemblies – Grant of Paid Holiday
- Grant of paid holiday to employees on the day of poll – Election Commission of India
- Closing of Central Government Offices in connection with General Elections – Dopt Orders
- Seventh Pay Commissions report to be implemented ahead of states elections in May
- Election results of Managing Committee of the CGERWA/Sudhar Sabha/Kalyan Samities for the block year 2013-15 forwarding by AWO reg.
- 7th Pay Commission: Central employees wait for higher allowances more than for Holi
- Lok Sabha Election 2019: ANNOUNCEMENT OF SCHEDULE FOR GENERAL ELECTIONS TO LOK SABHA AND LEGISLATIVE ASSEMBLIES IN ANDHRA PRADESH, ARUNACHAL PRADESH, ODISHA & SIKKIM, 2019