Payment of final instalment of Ex-Gratia in respect of retirees of BSNL VRS 2019 instructions thereof
BHARAT SANCHAR NIGAM LIMITED
(A Government of India Enterprise)
CORPORATE OFFICE Establishment Cell
Bharat Sanchar Bhawan
H.C. Mathur Lane, New Delhi-01
F.No: BSNLCO-A/ 11(11)/8/2020- ESTAB
Dated: 12th January, 2021
All Heads of Telecom Circles &
All Heads of Other Administrative Units,
Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited
Subject: Payment of final instalment of Ex-Gratia in respect of retirees of BSNL VRS-2019 instructions thereof.
I am directed to refer to the above cited subject and to inform that sanction of fund for the payment of final instalment of Ex-Gratia is being released by DOT shortly. Accordingly, all circles are requested to initiate the process for release of final instalment of Ex-Gratia in ERP / SAP as per the existing guidelines. It must be ensured that Ex-Gratia is calculated as per details of PPO finalised by CCA offices i.e. last pay drawn and service particulars etc. In cases of discrepancy, Ex-Gratia may be processed strictly as per Annexure-D verified by the CCA. ERP cell may be contacted in case of any technical doubt related to running of ERP process / opening of T-code etc.
2. The processing of payment of Ex-Gratia may be completed by 14.01.2021. Fund request, indicating the amount to be paid VRS optees, including all kind of recoveries and TDS may be emailed to Banking Cell of BSNL Corporate Office on email address: budget.corporate[at]bsnl.co.in by 15.01.2021.
3. PGM(ERP), ALTTC, Ghaziabad shall also in parallel provide consolidated circle wise fund to be authorized for payment of VRS retirees and the TDS to be paid, to Banking Cell by 15.01.2021.
4. In case of recoveries, all the recoveries should be posted in SAP simultaneously.
Assistant General Manager (Estt.I)
Related to Your Search:
- BSNL VRS 2019 – Immediate settlement of pending issues in respect of retired BSNL employees
- BSNL Instructions regarding Payment of VRS dues – Validation & Compliance
- BSNL – Basic Pay plus Dearness Allowance drawn by the employees on the effective date of voluntary retirement
- Recovery of dues other than Government dues from the retirement benefits of BSNL VRS-2019 Scheme retired employees
- Implementation of new process of GPF advance and withdrawal payments to BSNL employees
- BSNL – Instructions regarding timely release / payment of Gratuity (DCRG) for avoiding payment of interest on delayed payment of Gratuity
- Release of terminal benefits to employees’ families who died as a result of COVID-19 infection or other causes: Order from BSNL
- Disbursement of Salary & staff remuneration to BSNL employees
- Extension of CGHS facility to retired BSNL employees