BRMS submitted memorandum including proposed pay structure for all categories of Railway Employees on 25th July 2014 to 7th Pay Commission.
BHARATIYA RAILWAY MAZDOOR SANGH
7th Central Pay Commission,
Post Box No.4599,
Hauz Khas P.O.,
New Delhi – 110 016
Sub :- Submission of Memorandum.
We have for reference your notification inviting memorandum from stakeholders expressing their views/opinions/comments on the various terms of references to the commission. In this context, being a responsible stakeholder, we are hereby submitting our detailed Memorandum for your kind consideration.
We also desire to depose oral evidence for the Commission, if and when called upon to do so, and shall be glad to provide any further clarification and/or information as may be needed/called upon by the Commission.
Kindly acknowledge receipt.
Click to read complete memorandum…
Related to Your Search:
- Merger of D.A. and provision of Interim Relief : BPMS Memorandum to 7th Pay Commission
- Submission of Memorandum to the 7th Central Pay Commission – Request for oral evidence – AICAEA
- 7th Pay Commission urged to hold hearings of NC JCM Staff Side
- Oral Evidence of the AIRF before the 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission invited the Standing council members of National Council of JCM – INDWF
- 7th Pay commission may drop the Pay Band-Grade Pay System
- Preparations for oral evidence before Seventh Central Pay Commission
- BRMS demands to merge 50% DA and Grant Rs.7000 as Interim Relief
- 7th Pay Commission has been given misleading facts about Allowances and pay elements of Railway staff – NFIR