Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side
Shiva Gopal Mishra
National Council (Staff Side)
Joint Consultative Machinery
for Central Government Employees
13-C, Ferozshah Road, New Delhi – 110001
E-Mail : [email protected]
Dated: April 10, 2018
The General Secretaries,
All Constituents Organizations of the JCM (Staff Side)
Sub: Brief of the meetings held between the Staff Side (JCM) and Official Side
Met yesterday, i.e. on 9th April, 2018, with the Secretary (DoP&T), Government of India, Dr. C. Chandramauli, who joined recently, and requested him for holding meetings of the Standing Committee of the NC/JCM and National Anomalies Committee at an earliest. He has promised for the same.
Today, i.e. on 10th April, 2018, met the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India, and handed him over a copy of the enclosed letter.
He said that, the issue of the NPS is under finalization and Secretary(Pension), Government of India, had very recently given presentation. He further said that, there would be some visible changes in the NPS.
On the issue of Minimum Wage and Fitment Formula he once again mentioned that it depends totally on the political call.
So far the issue of non-holding of meetings of the National Council (JCM) is concerned, he said that he would try to hold this meeting very shortly.
This is for your information.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- National Council Staff Side Secretary writes to Cabinet Secretary on 7th Pay Commission
- NC JCM(Staff Side) has decided to meet all standing committee members before the final Meeting with 7th Pay Commission
- Brief of the meeting held today between the Government of India and the National Council JCM Staff Side
- Staff-Side NC(JCM) for discussion in the National Anomaly Committee – Comments of DOPT
- Meetings with 7th CPC and Cabinet Secretary – NC JCM Staff Side
- Brief of the meeting with the Secretary(Pension) held on 3.6.2016 – NC JCM Staff Side
- Demands of the Central Government Employees
- Brief of the meeting held today with the Cabinet Secretary, Government of India
- Meeting of Empowered Committee with NC JCM on 1.3.2016