National Federation of Indian Railwaymen
3,Chelmsford Road, New Delhi – 110 055
Shri Suresh Prabhu,
Hon’ble Minister for Railways
Sub: Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) – Removal of calculation ceiling – reg.
Ref: Item No.4 of 55 Point Charter of Demands of NFIR
Kind attention is invited to the announcement made by the Government of India, Ministry of Labour and Employment on 1st September 2015, conveyed through press Information Bureau, extract of item no.2 the subject reproduced below:-
In the light of the Government’s announcement as mentioned above.
NFIR requests the Hon’ble MR to kindly arrange to take action for
removal of calculation ceiling for the purpose of payment of productivity Linked Bonus (PLB) to Railway employees. Incidentally it is mentioned that in the past, as and when the Government had revised the calculation ceiling, the Ministry of Railways have accordingly paid P.L. Bonus to employees.
Related to Your Search:
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus at revised calculation of Rs. 7000 – NFIR writes to Railway Minister
- Bonus 2015 – Removal of Eligibility and Calculation Ceiling ; NFIR writes to PM
- Central Government is considering to increase the eligibility limit of bonus from 10000 to 21000
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2013-2014.
- Bonus to Railway employees at revised rate of Rs. 7000 with effect from 01.04.2014
- AIRF has demanded Payment of Arrear of Productivity Linked Bonus paid to Railwaymen
- Bonus 2015 : Cabinet approved 78 Days for Railway Employees
- NFIR writes to Railway Board on Amendment of wage calculation limit from 3500 to 7000
- Payment of Productivity Linked Bonus to all eligible non-gazetted Railway employees for the financial year 2014-2015