Benefit of Merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2% as on 01.01.2007 to BSNL Employees – DoT issued Orders
One of the major union, BSNL Employees Union has published with cheer the settlement news about the long pending demand of ‘Merger of 50% DA‘.
78.2% IDA merger settled.
DoT issued Presidential Directive.
Hearty congratulations to one and all.
The order on 78.2% IDA merger has finally been issued today the 10-06-2013, by the DoT. BSNL will issue the order tomorrow. It is a matter of great joy and relief that one of the most burning problem of the BSNL employees has finally been settled. Undoubtedly, the call for indefinite strike and the total determination of the entire employees to fight out the demand has settled the issue. The credit goes to the unity of the employees. CHQ congratulates the entire employees as well as the all the unions and associations for this great achievement. Forum of BSNL Unions and Associations has once again done a commendable job by uniting all, which made the settlement possible. CHQ also heartily thanks the Secretary, DoT, CMD BSNL, Director (Finance) and Director (HR) for trying their best to bring in a settlement and also for avoiding the indefinite strike. It is also a matter of great joy that the retired comrades will get their pension refixed based on 78.2% IDA.
Government of India
Ministry of Communications and Information Technology
Department of Telecommunications
Sanchar Bhavan, 20 Ashoka Road
New Delhi 110001
Dated, the 10th June, 2013
In exercise of the powers conferred by the Article 145 of Articles of Association of the Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited (BSNL), the President is pleased to approve the proposal of BSNL regarding the fitment formula as per Department of Public Enterprises OM No.2(70)/08- DPE(WC)-GL-VII/09 dated 02.04.2009, Accordingly, in partial modification of this Department’s Order No. 61-01/2009-SU dated 27.02.2009, the benefit of merger of 50% DA effectively amounting to 78.2% as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of fitment in respect of the Board level & below Board Level executives and Non-Unionized Supervisors and Non- executives of BSNL is hereby allowed from the date of issue of this order.
2. No arrears will be paid and the revised fitment on the basis of DPE OM dated 02.04.2009 will be paid with prospective effect only.
3. BSNL has to bear the additional financial implication on account of revised fitment benefit for pay revision from its own resources and no budgetary support will be provided.
4. All instructions/guidelines issued by DPE from time to time in this regard may be scrupulously followed.
5. This has the concurrence of Internal Finance Division(TPF), Department of Telecommunications vide Dy. No. 05/171/PSF/13 dated 10.06.2013.
Related to Your Search:
- Revision of pension of BSNL pensioners/ family pensioners, who retired prior to 10.06.2013 by allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/ DR with Basic Pay/ pension, effectively amounting to 78.2% DA/ DR for the purpose of fitment
- Merger of 50% DA with Pay and Pension for BSNL Employees and Pensioners
- BSNL ORDERS : Revised table for fixation of Pay as on 01.01.2007 for the purpose of 50% DA merger to BSNL employees
- Delay in pension revision allowing the benefit of merger of 50% DA/DR for BSNL Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Cabinet approves Revision of pension of BSNL Pensioners Removing Anomalies
- Freezing of IDA to the Non-Executives of BSNL Employees, as ordered by the Kerala High Court
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees – DoT Order
- Extension of Revalidation of BSNL MRS Card for BSNL Retired employees
- No Freezing of Dearness Relief for Industrial Central Government pensioners – DoT Clarification