Availing of LTC (Leave Travel Concession) in current block year
Everyone knows that all central government employees can avail LTC through their respective department and can use this opportunity for travelling to any part India. This concession can be availed in block years. A block year consists of four calendar years. As far this block year is concerned, this year 2013 is the last year in this particular block year – i.e. 2010-2013.
Employees can use this opportunity this year itself without waiting for an extension in the next year. In the last couple of years the block years were extended for another one year for the benefit of many of our employees who are not utilizing it properly. In JCM Meetings, Trade unions and Federations are demanding more facilities in LTC like Air Travel from anywhere in India. Now employees can travel to Jammu & Kashmir and North Eastern States by air. The government has informed that only about 20% of the employees are utilizing this concession.
Going for vacation to different places with family and friends gives the entire family, a fresh atmosphere. Mingling with friends and other people in different places nourishes our thoughts and minds. In foreign countries, going for a vacation is encouraged very much. To conclude, all central government employees should grab this golden opportunity to travel to any part our country and can enjoy their vacation.
Related to Your Search:
- LTC – Will Air Travel Continue for the Next 2 Years?
- Will Air Travel Concession for Central Government Employees be Extended?
- Leave Travel Concession – Air Travel concession ends today…
- Avail LTC for the block 2014-2015 before it finally expires by December 2016
- Relaxation for LTC travel by air to visit Jammu and Kashmir – Expected order from Dopt
- Income Tax Exemption on LTC – Income Tax provision relating to Leave Travel Concession under Section 10 (5)
- Foreign Tour for Central Government Employees – Demanded by NC JCM Staff Side
- Clarification on encashment of earned leave in connection with Leave Travel Concession- Payment of difference regarding
- Tamilnadu Government Employees : Travel by Air on Leave Travel Concession