DoPT orders on attendance 2022
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
North Block, New Delhi
Dated the 3rd January, 2022.
Subject: Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID- 19) – Attendance of Central Government officials regarding.
Reference : MHA Order No.40-3/2020-DM-I(A) dated the 27th December, 2021.
In view of the initial signs of surge in cases of COVID-19, the matter regulating attendance of Central Government employees has been reviewed and it has been decided as under, with immediate effect till 31st January, 2022
(i) Physical attendance of Government servants below the level of Under Secretary shall be restricted to 50% of the actual strength and the remaining 50% shall work from home. A roster may be prepared accordingly by all the Departments concerned.
(ii) All officers of the level of Under Secretary & above are to attend office on regular basis.
(iii) Persons with Disabilities and Pregnant women employees shall be exempted from attending
office but are required to work from home.
(iv) The officers / staff shall follow staggered timings, to avoid over-crowding in offices, as indicated below:
(a) 9.00 A.M. to 5.30. P.M.
(b) 10.00 A.M. to 6.30 P.M.
(v) All officers/ staff residing in the containment zone shall be exempted from coming to offices till the containment zone is denotifed.
(vi) Those officers/ staff who are not attending office and working from home shall be available on telephone and other electronic means of communication at all times.
(vii) Meeting, as far as possible, shall be conducted on video-conferencing and personal meetings with visitors, unless absolutely necessary in public interest, are to be avoided.
(viii) All Officers/Staff have to ensure strict compliance with covid-appropriate behavior viz. frequent washing of hands/ sanitization, wearing a mask/ face cover, observing social distancing at all times.
(ix) Proper cleaning and frequent sanitization of workplace, particularly of the frequently touched surfaces may be ensured. HoDs may also ensure non- crowding in corridors, canteens etc.
- All Ministries/ Departments / Offices as well as the Central Government employees are directed to ensure strict compliance of instructions on COVID- appropriate behavior issued by MHA, MoH&FW and DoP&T from time to time.
(Umesh Kumar Bhatia)
Deputy Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Regulate the attendance of Central Government Employees Latest DoPT Order
- Attendance of Central Government officials – Preventive measures to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19) – DoPT Order
- 50% Attendance of Central Government Employees – DoPT orders on Covid-19
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 for central govt employees to contain the spread of Coronavirus
- DoPT attendance circular 2021 regarding Novel Coronavirus COVID- 19
- Attendance of Central Government officials to Prevent to contain the spread of Novel Coronavirus COVID-19
- Attendance of Central Government employees extend till 15th June, 2021 Latest DoPT Order
- 50% of Attendance and Work from Home of Central Government Employees – PIB News
- Shift Roster for central government employees to ensure 50 percent attendance – DoPT Orders 2020