Latest DoPT Orders 2022
AICS Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2022-23 Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY‘ during all India Civil Services Competition
Central Civil Services Cultural & Sports Board
No. 18/3/2022-23/ CCSCSB
Dated : 11th October 2022
Shri Chandan Das,
Government of Tripura,
General Administration (SA) Department,
Subject : All India Civil Services Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2022-23
Central Civil Services Cultural and Sports Board (CCSCSB), in collaboration with Government of Tripura, is organizing AICS Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2022-23 Details of the Competition are given as under:-
|Game / Event||Dates||Team||Composition||Venue|
|1||AICS Music, Dance & Short Play||10.11.22 to 14.11.22||Men / Women|
|Rabindra Bhawan, Agartala|
- A copy of the updated rules for All India Civil Services Music, Dance & Short Play Competition indicating eligibility criteria, composition of Team Rules of competition etc is at Annexure-II.
- The Central Government Employees Participating in the AICS Music, Dance & Short Play Competition shall be treated as ‘on duty’ as per O.M. No.6/2/201 9-Estt(Pay-I) dated 11th February, 2020.
- The States/UTs and Regional Sports Boards are requested to send their entries in the prescribed proforma (Annexure-I) on or before 4th November 2022 directly to the Nodal officers at the following address:
- It is requested to ensure that the entries are submitted within prescribed time limit. Only one entry from a State/RSB will be accepted.
- An individual may participate in Two Solos and in Two Groups.
- List of participants along with photocopy of their Identity Card should be authenticated by the authorized officer under his/her signature & seal.
- All the participants shall carry individual Identity Card / Identity Slip for verification of eligibility criteria by the Organising committee/ Representatives of the Board at the venue of the All-India Civil Services Competition.
- Addresses, Telephone Numbers, E-mail Addresses may be indicated by the participating States/ UTs/ RSBs.
- Managers meeting will be held one day before the date of commencement of the competition.
- Every participating team may bring two flags representing – their State/ UT/ Regional Sports Board with them.
- Every member of the team shall report at the venue and participate in the competition as scheduled. Failure to do so shall be treated as an act of indiscipline. All the participants shall maintain strict discipline on and off the venue of the competition. Any act of indiscipline/ misbehavior/ misconduct will attract the provision of CCS (Conduct) Rules since Government Employees are treated ‘ON DUTY’ during all India Civil Services Compeition as per O.M. No. 6/2/2019-Estt (Pay-I) dated 17.02.2020.
- The following categories of employees are NOT eligible for participation in AICS Competition:-
- (a) Uniformed personnel in Defence Services/ Para Military Organisations/ Central Police organisation/ Police/ RPF/ CISF/ BSF/ TBP/ NSG etc.
- (b) Employees of autonomous bodies/ undertaking/ Public Sector banks even thought administratively controlled by the Central Ministries/ State Governments.
- (c) Casual / Daily wages workers.
- (d) Employees attached to office on temporary duty.
- (e) A newly recruited employee who has put in less than 6 months regular service.
- The decision of Judges shall be final and binding on the competing teams/ participants and no representation will be entertained from any quarter in this regard.
- Participants are requested to make their own arrangement of accommodation
- Any information regarding dates/ venue/ cancellation etc. about the competition shall be available at dopt.gov.in. All the participants are requested to check the DoPT website from time to time for any of the reasons stated above.
Download All India Civil Services Music, Dance & Short Play Competition 2022-23 PDF
Leave a Reply