ALL INDIA AUDIT & ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION
Please find Circular 15-2012 posted below.
M. S. Raja
ALL INDIA AUDIT & ACCOUNTS ASSOCIATION
Reference: AIA/Circular-15/2012 Dated: 23rd June 2012
Members & Spl. Invitees – NE &
Members of Women’s Committee
The Conventions being organised by the Confederation in every state is underway. Rather it is over in many states/stations.
A serious organisational shortcoming in respect of the affiliates of All India Audit & Accounts Association is reported by the leaders of the Confederation who attended the Conventions and also by the General Secretaries of state unit of Confederation.
In certain stations the participation of our units was just token – with either President or General Secretary being present. Some stations nobody from our Associations attended. Of course, there is no denying to the fact that there are units which lead the confederation in the respective stations and are doing commendable job in mobilising the employees – but, sadly, their numbers are coming down.
It could well be understood what will be the fate of the campaigns on the charter of demands finalised by the Confederation, when the leadership even do not care for attending the conventions or meetings of the Confederation at their station.
Glory of the past won’t take any movement anywhere –only hard work would keep it up. It is time our leadership realise this.
The issues raised by the Confederation – price rise, wage revision after 5 years, removal of anomalies of 6 CPC, withdrawal of PFRDA bill and universal statutory pensions scheme for all employees, filling up of all vacant posts and abolition of contract, contingent, casual labour system and regularisation of all such workers, removal of restrictions on compassionate ground appointment, vacation of victimisation and merger of DA with pay as and when it crosses 50% – have to be taken to the mass of employees and they should be mobilised for a sustained agitational programme culminating in one day strike.
All the units should take initiative in organising the conventions and meetings under the banner of Confederation and should mobilise the rank and file on the charter of demands and also ensure that good number of our members do participate in all such conventions, meetings and campaigns.
The conventions in the following stations are to take place in the coming days –
Orissa (Bhubaneswar, Cuttack) – 26, 27, 28 June 2012
NE region (Guwahati, Shillong & Agartala) – 26, 27, 28 June 2012
UP (Kanpur, Lucknow & Allahabad) – 3, 4, 5 July 2012
Chandigarh & Shimla – 12, 13 July 2012
Delhi – 16-17 July
Our units in these stations should mobilise themselves for successful conventions by co-ordinating with other organisations of the station.
All our units should ensure best mobilisation for the March to Parliament on 26th July by fulfilling the quota assigned to them in Circular 13-2012.
The CWC meeting that will be held on 27-28 July 2012 will be attended by the accredited member of the CWC ie General Secretary – in addition to the members of NE – elected as well as Special Invitees..
Related to Your Search:
- More than 50000 Central Government employees assembled at Jantar Mantar in New Delhi on 28th November 2015 – All India Audit Association
- Scrap NPS restore defined benefit old pension scheme (OPS) for all Central govt employees & State Govt employees. Settle 10 points charter of demands of confederation.
- Schedule of 7th CPC Bangalore visit – Details of Meetings held by 7th CPC
- DoE: Classification of post of Senior Accounts Officer and Senior Audit Officer in the IA&AD- O/o Comptroller and Auditor General of India
- Submission of Memorandum to the 7th Central Pay Commission – Request for oral evidence – AICAEA
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- Minutes of the 7th CPC Seminar on Common Demands COC KARNATAKA
- Demand for appropriate pay scales to officers of accounts and audit
- Upgradation of LDC as Accounts Assistant, Merger of Accounts/Sr. Accountant, GP 5400 to AAO and Projected 7th CPC Pay by NFCCA