Alert Notice for General Public from PFRDA
PLEASE BEWARE PFRDA NEVER SENDS ANY EMAIL OR MESSAGE PROMISING LARGE SUMS FOR PAYMENT OF FEE
“This is to inform general public that PFRDA is a Regulatory Body and does not ever call for any sum for release of funds to any individual from their Permanent Retirement Account (PRAN) maintained with the Centre Record Keeping Agency.
It is also informed that PFRDA has appointed entities such as Point of Presence, Aggregators etc. which are banks and non-banking financial companies which are authorized to interact with subscribers for a prescribed fee which is much less than what is being asked for by the fraudsters.
PLEASE BEWARE. PFRDA NEVER SENDS ANY EMAIL/MESSAGE PROMISING LARGE SUMS FOR PAYMENT OF FEE/CHARGE. ANY SUCH COMMUNICATION IS SENT WITH THE INTENTION TO DEFRAUD YOU. INFORM POLICE IMMEDIATELY.”
Related to Your Search:
- Railway budget 2015: Introduction of SMS Alert in advance the updated arrival/departure time of trains
- Flash Message for Pensioners of Canteen Stores Department (CSD)
- Fraudulent Collection of Funds in the name of National Pension System
- PFRDA – Extension of timelines for activities under National Pension System & NPS Lite- Swavalamban Scheme in view of Covid-19 Pandemic
- Withdrawal Process for NPS Subscribers – PFRDA
- KVS TGT, PRT Recruitment 2018: Check Status of Application Fee
- Extension of date of Public Notice for addressing anomalies on One Rank One Pension(OROP)
- Another gimmick by the Modi Government: Cabinet decision on 3rd May 2017 related 7th CPC – Reg
- Amendment to PFRDA (Appointment of Auditors) Guidance Note-2012