Formulate an insurance scheme for all 1.4 million Railway employees and their families with up to Rs.3 lakhs coverage (at least)
Insurance Coverage for COVID-19
Dated: June 25, 2020
Sub: Treatment and Insurance Coverage for COVID-19 – Reg.
We would like to bring forth that the patients who have tested positive for COVlD-19 are mostly being given Protein Rich Diet along with Vitamin Supplements in a bid to boost their immunity power. However, now the medicine REMDESIVIR is touted as wonder drug, which could provide much needed relief to COVlD-19 Patients who suffer from respiratory problems from the onslaught of the virus. Since the above drug is approved by the ICMR and also recommended unanimously by all the reputed hospitals as being effective, it is suggested that the medicine may be procured for treatment of Railway Employees also, based on its efficacy, so that, no more lives are lost due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
As treatment for the COVlD-19 is beyond the reach of the common Railway Employee, your goodself are requested to take necessary measures to formulate an Insurance Scheme with up to Rs.3 lakhs coverage(at least) for all the 1.4 million Railway Employees and their families, inclusive of the officers.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees
- Central Government Health Scheme stent aid slashed, heart patients unhappy
- Government Makes Aadhaar Mandatory for TB Patients to Avail Government Aid
- Review of Deposit Coverage Linked Insurance from GPF
- AIRF Letter to Finance Minister – Consider granting of DA & DR
- 7th CPC Transport Allowance to Railway Employees for the month of April 2020. AIRF writes to Railway Board
- Salary, Allowances and Pension of Members of Parliament Act, 1954
- NCJCM – Health care facilities for the Central Government Employees and pensioners
- Performance Security in terms of Rule 171 of GFRs 2017 and Force Majeure Clause – DoE Clarification