Formulate an insurance scheme for all 1.4 million Railway employees and their families with up to Rs.3 lakhs coverage (at least)
Insurance Coverage for COVID-19
Dated: June 25, 2020
Sub: Treatment and Insurance Coverage for COVID-19 – Reg.
We would like to bring forth that the patients who have tested positive for COVlD-19 are mostly being given Protein Rich Diet along with Vitamin Supplements in a bid to boost their immunity power. However, now the medicine REMDESIVIR is touted as wonder drug, which could provide much needed relief to COVlD-19 Patients who suffer from respiratory problems from the onslaught of the virus. Since the above drug is approved by the ICMR and also recommended unanimously by all the reputed hospitals as being effective, it is suggested that the medicine may be procured for treatment of Railway Employees also, based on its efficacy, so that, no more lives are lost due to COVID-19 Pandemic.
As treatment for the COVlD-19 is beyond the reach of the common Railway Employee, your goodself are requested to take necessary measures to formulate an Insurance Scheme with up to Rs.3 lakhs coverage(at least) for all the 1.4 million Railway Employees and their families, inclusive of the officers.
(Shiva Gopal Mishra)
Related to Your Search:
- Plasma treatment for COVID-19 affected Railwaymen – Need for creation of Plasma Donors Bank exclusively for Railwaymen
- Grant of Permission for treatment of COVID-19 infected Central Government Employees in all Hospitals
- Health professional workers fighting COVID-19 in Government Hospitals and the health Care Centers to Defence Civilian employees
- Extension of facilities for treatment of Covid-19 related treatment to CSMA covered Personnel
- Ex-gratia payment to the families of Railway employees who caught Covid-19 infection in the course of performing duties, hospitalized and unfortunately passed away
- Central Government Health Scheme stent aid slashed, heart patients unhappy
- Eastern Railway and other Railway Administrations not to call 100% employees to attend the workplace – Covid-19
- NCJCM Staff Side Meeting of COVID-19 PATIENTS: FIXATION OF PACKAGE RATE, REIMBURSEMENT, CGHS CASHLESS TREATMENT
- 21 ESIC Hospitals Converted into Dedicated COVID-19 Hospitals Across the Country with the Facility of 2400 Isolation Beds: Santosh Gangwar