AICPIN FOR APRIL 2014 – EXPECTED DA JULY 2014 – 4th STEP COMPLETED
As per the press release of Labour Bureau, All India Consumer Price Index (Industrial workers Base Year 2001=100) for the month of April, 2014 increased by three points from 239 to 242.
According to the hike of index for the month of April 14, the Expected DA from July 2014 is also increased by two percent from 3 to 5…
The below table is clearly indicate the movement of AICPIN with increasing additional Dearness allowance month wise…
|Total DA %||DA% Increase
Each month, the Central Government announces the AICPIN points based on prices and inflation. It is based on these points that the Dearness Allowance is calculated. A new calculator has been created that calculates the Dearness Allowance based on the AICPIN point given by the user. When you type in your anticipated AICPIN point for the following month at the ENTER VALUE field, the calculator will show you the change in Dearness Allowance.
Related to Your Search:
- AICPIN Points on the Ascent Again!
- EXPECTED DA FROM JULY 2015: Central Government Employees News
- Dearness Allowance rises to 107% from July 1, 2014 onwards..!
- Expected DA- Status, as of March 2014
- The rate of DA from July 2015 will have an increase of 6 percent
- Expected DA to be almost 31% in July 2021, subject to non-reduction in the coming month AICPIN
- AICPIN for the month of May to be released today
- Central Government Employees News: Expected DA from January 2014
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015