Admission Method in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan for Class XI – KV Students
Amendment in Admission Guidelines 2013-14
(Min. of HRD, Deptt. of Education, Govt. of India)
Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
110016/ NEW DELHI — 110016
No. F.110331-01/2013/KVS(HQ)/Acad Date: 11.06.2013
The Deputy Commissioner,
Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan,
All Regional Offices and ZIETs,
Sub: Amendment in Admission Guidelines 2013-14-Part-C, Procedure for Admissions Para-9 (I), Method of admission in Class XI (KV Students)
1. KV Students: Admissions in different streams viz. Science, Commerce, Humanities of Class XI in KVs for KV students who have passed Class X will be regulated as follows:
|a||The merit list will be drawn/prepared as per CGPA obtained by applicant in CBSE/Class X result in every school||No change|
|b||The Seats will be allotted as per the rank in the merit list prepared as at (a) above vis-a-vis number of vacancies available in a particular stream in the Vidyalaya (Class Strength 40) and as per the option of stream exercised by the student||
|c||Concessions wherever applicable shall be incorporated while preparing the Merit List.||No Change|
|d||In case of two or more candidates obtaining equal CGPA, the inter-se merit of such candidates may be determined as follows:
(i) Candidates obtaining higher grade points in Maths will get precedence in admission.
(ii) If two or more candidates have got the same grade points in Maths, then the candidates securing higher grades in Maths and Science taken together will get precedence over the others.
(iii) In case of a tie between two or more candidates obtaining some grade points in Maths and Science taken together, the student older in age as per the D.O.B will be given precedence over the other
|e||Principal may admit children to class XI only up to the permitted class strength.||Principal may admit children to Class XI as per the maximum strength fixed at the school level as at (b) as amended including detained students|
|f||A student who was earlier not found eligible for admission to a particular stream may be allowed fresh admission to a particular stream in Class XI in the next academic session, if he/she improves his/her performance within one year for the same Board.||No Change|
|g||If school is not able accommodate all the students and students from neighbouring KVs which are only up to class 10, the class strength will be increased with the approval of the DC of the concerned Region.||Deleted|
This issues with the approval of Commissioner, KVs.
More details visit –http://kvsangathan.nic.in/GeneralDocuments/Adm-Guideline-12-06-13.pdf
Related to Your Search:
- KVS Orders – Amendment in Admission Guidelines 2013-14-Part-C, Procedure for Admissions, Para-9 (I), Method of admission in Class XI (KV Students)
- KV School Admission : Relaxation in admission to Class XI in KV
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan has recently released the official admission guidelines for Class 1 to 11th academic session 2020-21
- KV Admission 2018: Class 1 Left out vacancies and Class 2 to 9 Admission
- On 26 March 2019, approximately 1240 schools of the Kendriay Vidyalaya country conducted lottery (lots drawing) for fresh admission in class 1.
- Kendriya Vidyalaya Admission 2019-20 : KV School-Online Registration Open on 1.3.2019
- KV School admission in Class 1 under RTE and Single Girl Child (SGC) categories, requested to attend online lottery process
- Concession in admission to Kendriya Vidyalayas in Kashmir migrants until further notice
- KV Admission 2019: Reservation and Class Strength