Additional DA declared for various State Government Employees
Following the declaration of additional DA to the emloyees working in Central Government services, various state governments are implemented the same to its employees and pensioners also.
The Tamilnadu Government issued orders on granting of additional DA of 7% for its employees and pensioners from 1st July 2014.
Punjab Government has declared 10% DA to its employees.
Bihar Government announced an increase of 7% DA to its employees and pensioners.
Odisha Govt granted 7% of DA to its employees with effect from 1.7.2014.
Madhya Pradesh hikes 7% DA to its employees with effect from July 2014.
And it is expected to continue to all the employees working under State Government.
#Additional DA, #DA Orders, #State Government Employees, #state government employees news, #Additional Dearness Allowance July 2014, #DA for State Govt Employees, #Dearness Allowance, #Expected DA
Related to Your Search:
- Cabinet hikes DA of central government employees by 5 per cent
- 7th CPC DA Hike will announce today for central government employees and pensioners
- 4% Additional Dearness Allowance (DA) for Tamilnadu State Government Employees from Jan 2017
- Expected Dearness Allowance from January 2015 for Central Govt Employees and Pensioners, almost confirmed 6% increase…
- Expected DA from July 2015: Falling additional DA hike; Decreasing curiosity among employees
- Retirement Age 62 and 10% DA from Jan 2014 – Cabinet expected to clear on Friday (28.02.2014)
- Expected Dearness allowance from July 2013
- Freezing of Dearness Allowance to Central Government employees and Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners at current rates till July 2021
- 5% DA increase from July 2019 confirmed for Central Government Employees. 12% becomes 17% due to high inflation