7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance – DoPT Order
No. 13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref.
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
[Training Division (IST/IIPA)]
Block -4, Old JNU Campus,
New Mehrauli Road, New Delhi-67,
Date: November 12, 2018
Subject: Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission-Revision of rate of Training Allowance.
In continuation of this Departments O.M. No. 13024/01/2016-Trg. Ref. dated October 24, 2018 on the subject cited above, the undersigned is directed to state that the contents of para 1 (ii) and (iii) of the said O.M. may be read as follows:
Para 1 (ii): ‘Training Allowance will be admissible only to faculties who join the training academies/institutes/establishments for imparting training for a specified period of time and are then likely to go back’
Para 1 (iii): ‘Training Allowance will not be admissible to those permanent faculties of training academies/institutes/establishments who have been recruited directly by the training academies/institutes/establishments for imparting training’
2. The concurrence of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India has also been obtained vide their UO No. 124- /03-2017/Vol.II dated July 2, 2018.
3. This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Under Secretary to the Government of India.
Email ID: [email protected]
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- Revision of rate of Training Allowance and Sumptuary Allowance- Clarification by DoPT
- Revision of rates of Training Allowances and abolition of Sumptuary Allowance for Training Institutes
- Implementation of Government’s decision on the recommendations of the Seventh Pay Commission – Revision of rate of Training Allowance
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – abolishment of Sumptuary Allowance.
- Revision of rates of Training Allowance to Faculty Members
- One hour in-house weekly training for all Group of CG employees
- Imparting any training to the Armed Forces personnel before their retirement – Minister replied in Parliament
- Travelling Allowance on training period while on Probation