7th pay commission dress allowance for CGHS employees
7th CPC Dress Allowance
Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhawan, New Delhi
The Additional Directors,
All CGHS cities
Subject: Grant of Dress Allowance for CGHS employees – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Ministry’s O.M of even no. dated 23.08.2018 regarding grant of dress allowance in lieu of Uniform Allowance and Washing Allowance to eligible employees of CGHS as per recommendations of 7th CPC. All Additional Directors are requested to issue necessary instructions to all employees concerned under their administrative control to wear uniform while on duty. It may be made sure that guidelines in this regard are strictly be adhered to and instances of employees not adhering to the said instructions may be brought to the notice of this Ministry.
2. This issues with the approval of SS & DG (CGHS).
Also read: 7th CPC Payment of dress allowance
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission Recommendations of Dress Allowance – regarding wearing of Uniform
- Grant of Dress allowance to eligible Railway Officers, PBOR of RPF, Station Masters and Others
- Implementation of recommendations of 7th Central Pay Commission – payment of Dress Allowance to Railway employees at Rs.10000/- per annum
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance – DoPT Orders on 31.8.2017
- 7th CPC – Dress Allowance for eligible Railway Employees: Railway Board Order
- Payment of Uniform Allowance in lieu of uniform to Group C&D employees of CGHS
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance to Railway Nursing Staff
- 7th Pay Commission – Government Hikes Dress Allowance for Diplomats, SPG Officers
- 7th CPC Dress Allowance and Grant of Various allowance to Central Government Employees