7th CPC Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff
Government of India
Ministry of Home Affairs
North Block, New Delhi,
Dated, the 2nd January, 2018
Sub: Implementation of recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission regarding grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-Fighting Staff
Consequent upon the acceptance of the recommendations of the Seventh Central Pay Commission by the Government, vide Ministry of Finance’s Resolution No.11-1/2016-IC dated 6th July, 2017, the President is pleased to sanction Risk and Hardship Allowance for Fire-fighting staff of CISF, at the following rates:-
|Level in Pay Matrix||Cell Name||Rate per month (Rs.)|
|Level 9 and above||R2H3||3,400|
|Level 8 and below||R2H3||2,700|
2. The above rates shall increase by 25 percent whenever the Dearness Allowance payable on the revised pay structure goes up by 50 percent.
3. These orders shall take effect from 1st July, 2017.
4. This issues as per Ministry of Finance (Dept. of Expenditure) Resolution dated 6th July 2017, as vetted by the Integrated Finance Division of this Ministry, vide Dy No.3410146/Fin.II/17 dated 2.1.2018.
Under Secretary to the Govt of India
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC – Risk and Hardship Allowance to the Fire-fighting staff working under various Defence Establishments
- Grant of Risk/Hardship based allowances to CAPFs personnel
- 7th CPC Recommendations on Risk and Hardship Matrix
- Recommendation of 7th CPC- decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainer of Indian Railways
- Recommendation of 7th Central Pay Commission – Decision relating to grant of Risk and Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers of Indian Railways
- Risk and Hardship Allowance to Mate, Keyman & Patrolman, Extension of Rich and Hardship Allowance to P. Way Artisans including their Helpers and Enhanced Allowance to Gatekeepers at Spl. and A – Class Level Crossing
- 7th Central Pay Commission as accepted by the Government Health and Malaria Allowance
- Grant of higher Grade Pay to Fire Engine Drivers
- Recommendations of 7th CPC – Payment of Risk & Hardship Allowance for Track Maintainers working in construction s organization