7th CPC Pension Calculation: Option-1 recommended by 7th CPC is rejected
UPDATE ON STANDING COMMITTEE MEETING OF NATIONAL COUNCIL JCM HELD ON 03.05.2017.
Meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) held on 03.05.2017. Only Action Taken Report (progress report) on old items discussed in the Standing Committee meeting held on 25.10.2016 was discussed from 3 to 7 PM.
The protest of the staffside regarding abnormal delay in implementation of revised allowances from 01.01.2016 , increase in minimum pay and fitment formula , Option -1 parity of Pensioners , revision of pension and grant of dearness relief to autonomous body penioners etc was conveyed to Secretary , Department of Personnel who chaired the meeting. The proposed move to close down DGS&D was also raised.
To discuss the new items another meeting will be held shortly.
On behalf of Confederation Coms: K.K.N.Kutty , M.Krishnan and M.S.Raja attended. Cabinet has approved the parity in pension recommended by the Pension Committee constituted by Govt w.e.f.01.01.2016. (whether it is 5th CPC recommended parity can be confirmed only after seeing the orders).
It is confirmed that Option-1 recommended by 7th CPC is rejected.
Related to Your Search:
- 5th CPC parity is also beneficial but option-I parity of 7th CPC is more beneficial – confederationhq
- Standing Committee and National Anomaly Committee after 6th CPC
- Pensioners Option – 1 Mercilessly Rejected – Confederation
- 7th Pay commission Allowances meeting postponed to 25th October 2016
- Allowance Committee meeting postponed to 25.10.2016
- Meeting of Committee on Allowances held on 25.10.2016 : NC JCM Staff Side
- Outcome of meeting with Cabinet Secretary held on 1.3.2016 – Confederation
- Dopt issued the record Note of the meeting of the Standing Committee of National Council (JCM) held on 7.5.2014
- JCM: Agenda Items for the meeting of Standing Committee