7th CPC OTA: Preparation of list of those staff coming under the category of Operational Staff – Deptt. of Post Order
Government of India
Ministry of Communications
Departmental of Posts
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Dated:18 February, 2019.
- All Chief Postmasters General (Except Andhra Pradesh Circle)
- Chief General Manager, BD Directorate/Parcel Directorate/ PLI Directorate
- Director RAKNPA/ GM CEPT/ Directors of All PTCs,
- Addl. Director General, Army Postal Service, R.K. Puram, New Delhi
Sub: Implementation of the recommendation of 7th CPC on Over Time Allowance (OTA) preparation of a list of those staff coming under the category of Operational Staff reg.
Ref: This office letter no. 52-01/2018·PAP dated 22.01.2019.
It is requested to prepare a list of operational staff with full justification based on the parameters contained in letter no. 52-01/2018-PAP dated 22.01.2019 & Department of Personnel & Training’s OM No. A-27016/03/2017-Estt. (AL) dated 19.06.2018 circulated vide letter no. 52-01/2018-PAP dated 01.07.2018 and submit it to this office latest by 25.02.2019 on [email protected]
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Related to Your Search:
- Implementation of the recommendations of 7th CPC on Over Time Allowance (OTA) preparation a list of those staff coming under the category of Operational Staff
- House Building Advance Rules – DOP
- Regarding anomaly in fixation of pay on promotion: DoP
- Reimbursement in respect of Newspapers purchased/supplied to officers at their residence
- Advances to Government Servants – Rate of interest for purchase of Computer during 2020-2021
- Inviting comments on the definition of “Operational Staff” which would be eligible for Overtime Allowance
- DA Order to GDS Employees – Payment of 31% Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks effective from 01.07.2021 onwards
- Payment of Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) Dearness allowance effective from 1st July 2019
- Revised methodology for fixing the pay of Running Staff category in 7th CPC scales