7th Pay Commission Calculation of monthly contribution towards cost of Pension payable during foreign service: Railway Board RBE No. 93/2020
7th CPC Pension Contribution
RBE No. 93/2020.
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
No. F(E)III/2005 /PN 1/12
New Delhi, dated:. 28.10.2020.
The GMs/ Principal Financial Advisors,
All Zonal Railways/ Production Units (etc),
(As per mailing list)
Sub:- Calculation of monthly contribution towards cost of Pension payable during foreign service – reg.
A copy of Department of Personnel & Training (Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions)’s O.M. No. 2/9/2017-Estt. (Pay-II), dated 09th October, 2020 on the above subject is enclosed for information and compliance. DOP&T’s O.M.No.2/34/2008- Estt(Pay-II) dated 19th November, 2009 and Department of Financial Services (Ministry of Finance)’s Gazette notification No. 1/3/2016 -PR dated 31st January, 2019, mentioned in the O.M. dated 09.10.2020 were circulated on the Railways vide this office’s letters No.F(E)III/ 2005/PN1/ 12 dated 23.11.2009 and D-43/12/2018 -F(E)III dated 21.02.2019 respectively.
(G. Priya Sudarsani ),
Director, Finance (Estt.),
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Calculation of monthly contribution towards cost of Pension payable during foreign service – Central Government Employees – DoPT
- Railways: Revision of pension w.e.f. 01.01.2006 of Pre-2006 pensioners who retired from the 5th CPC scale of Rs. 6500 to Rs. 10500
- 7th CPC Stagnation increment – Revision of pension of pre-2016 pensioners
- After 7th CPC, the limits on two family pension payable to a child in support of both parents is revised
- Dispensing with the requirement of BSR code of Bank from the pension claim forms – Railways
- Benefit of gratuity in respect of Railway employees covered under NPS
- Relaxation of Rule 96 of Railway Services Pension Rules, 1993 for payment of provisional Family Pension on death of a Government Servant during service
- Special benefit in cases of death and disability in service – Revision of Disability Pension/Family pension
- 7th CPC- revision of Pension of Pre-2016 retired medical officers