7th CPC Minimum Educational Qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matrix on compassionate grounds
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS
No. E(NG)II/2016/RR-1/12 (3192238)
New Delhi, dated 18.12.2007
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units I
(As per standard mailing list)
Sub: Minimum educational qualification for appointment in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC on compassionate grounds
Attention is invited to instructions issued vide this Ministry’s letter under RBE No.73/2017 dated 27.07.2017 and RBE No. 192/2017 dated 11.12.2017, laying down minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market to posts in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC (earlier Grade Pay Rs.1800/-), through all modes, against direct recruitment quota in various departments. Since, appointment on compassionate grounds made against direct recruitment quota vacancies, the qualification prescribed for posts against direct recruitment quota are equally applicable for considering appointment on compassionate grounds.
The matter has been reviewed, owing to difficulty being faced, in appointment of candidates on compassionate grounds, it has been decided that such candidates who have passed 10th standard but is not in possession of technical qualification i.e. National apprenticeship Certificate(NAC) granted by NCVT or ITI or courses/ Trade Diploma the prescribed qualification for technical and commercial (catering) departments, v1z., Civil Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical, S& T Departments and Commercial Catering Level-l, may also be considered for appointment, providing them on job training for a period of six months.
Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-l of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Relaxation in minimum education qualification norms for recruitment of Sportspersons
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – delegation of powers
- Reservation in Appointment on Compassionate Ground Group ‘C’ posts
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Relaxation in upper age limit
- Appointment of Compassionate grounds – clarifications orders issued by Railway Board
- Appointment on compassionate grounds – Clarifications by Railway Board
- Fixation of the pay of the pre-revised pay scale of 1S scale granted to candidates appointed as trainees on compassionate grounds in the Seventh Central Pay Commission (7th CPC)