7th CPC Matrix Level MACP Anomaly – Detail Illustration
Recently NFIR writes letter to Railway board with the subject “MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels”
NFIR given illustration relating to no benefit in certain situations where the employee is granted MACP, also NFIR requested rectification from the Railway Board.
In the existing pay matrix the stages of pay are same in most of the levels such as level 2 & 3, 6 & 7 , 7 & 8 etc.
In case an employee is upgraded under MACP from one level to another level, his pay will be exactly same as he/she may have drawn even without receiving the benefit under MACP. He/She get only one increment, no benefit in promotion.
Here is the detail Illustration for all pay scales in the level 2 & 3, 6 & 7 , 7 & 8
Same Value in Next Pay Level, during MACP / Promotion upgrade
Related to Your Search:
- MACPS anomaly as a result of implementation of 7th CPC Pay Matrix levels
- Anomaly in Pay Matrix levels of 7th CPC
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomaly: NFIR writes to Railway Board
- Railway Board – Recommendations of Sixth CPC – MACP Scheme regarding
- MACP Anomaly : NFIR writes to Railway Board to rectify the anomaly with illustrations.
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix Anomalies – Pay of officials drawing different Grade Pay (Higher and lower) are fixed at the same stage in revised pay
- 7th CPC Pay Matrix – Anomaly in Increment Rate & Loss in increment
- NFIR compares 7th pay commission pay matrix and 6th pay commission pay
- Grant of 1st Class Privilege Pass to the ASMs GP 2800/- upgraded to GP 4200/- (PB-2)/7th CPC Pay Level 6