7th CPC DR: 12% Dearness Relief to KV Pensioners effective from 1.1.2019
Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/ family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.01.2019 under Seventh CPC
KENDRIYA VlDYALAYA SANGATHAN
18, lnstitutional Area, Shaheed Jeet Singh Marg
New Delhi 110 016
The Manager (instt.),
State Bank of India,
Main Branch (4th Floor),
Sub: Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners/ family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.01.2019 under Seventh CPC
It is to state that the Govt of India, Department of Pension and Pensioners Welfare has issued an Office Memorandum No.F.No.42/04/2019-P&PW(D) dated 06th March 2019 regarding the revision of rates for Dearness Relief to Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners (drawing pension under Seventh CPC) from 9% to 12% w.e.f. 01.01.2019.
You are, therefore, requested to comply with the same for all cases of Pensioners/family pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan.
This issues with the approval of the Competent Authority.
Assistant Commissioner (Finance)
Related to Your Search:
- Dearness Relief from July, 2014 for Pensioners of Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendation to Pensioners / Family Pensioners of CSIR
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Central Government pensioners / family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01 January 2013 – BSNL Orders
- FAQ on Dearness Relief to Central Civil Pensioners
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners — Revised rate effective from 01.01.2018.
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners- Revised rate effective from 01.07.2014
- Payment of Dearness Allowance/Dearness Relief to the State Government employees/ pensioners/family pensioners
- Grant of Dearness Relief to Railway pensioners/family pensioners-Revised rate effective from 01.07.2012
- 7th CPC Pension News : dearness relief to employed/reemployed pensioners/family pensioners