7th Pay Commission Clarification regarding prescribed Benchmark while considering MACPs to Non-Gazetted Staff
EAST COAST RAILWAY
प्रधान मुख्य कार्मिक अधिकारी का कार्यालय
Office of the Principal Chief Personnel Officer
रेल सदन, द्वितीय तल, भुवनेश्वर – 751017
Rail Sadan, IInd Floor, Bhubaneswar – 751017
No. ECor/Pers/R/ Clari-MACPs/2020
All PHODs/ CHODs,
Sr. SPOs-SBP/WAT/KUR & WPO/CRW/MCS.
Sub: Clarification regarding prescribed Benchmark while considering MACPs to Non-Gazetted Staff.
Reff: RBE No. 155/2016 and RBE-16/2020.
The comprehensive MACP Scheme on acceptance of Seventh Central Pay Commission recommendations has been issued vide RBE No-16/2020. In the light of the recommendations of the 7th CPC, the Modified Assured Carrier Progression Scheme (MACPs) will continue to be administered at 10, 20 and 30 years as before. In order to implement a uniform policy all over ECoR, the following staff.
- In terms of RBE No.-155/2016 for grant of financial up gradation under the MACPs the prescribed Benchmark has been revised for all level to “Very Good” w.e.f 25th July, 2016.
- In compliance to RBE No-16/2020, enclosing DOPT’s O.M. No-35034/3/2015-Estt. (D) dated-22.10.2019, Para-17, (i) the revised benchmark of APARs i.e. “Very Good” shall be applicable for the year 2016-17 and subsequent years.
- White assessing the suitability of and employee for grant of MACP, the DSC (Departmental Screening Committee) shall assess the APARs in the reckoning period, the benchmark for the APARs for the years 2016-2017 and thereafter shall be “Very Good”.
- For Example, if a particular MACP falls due on or after 25.07.2016, the following benchmark for APARs are applicable for Level 11 and below:
|APAR for the Year||Benchmark grading for MACP for Level-11 and below.|
|2015-16 and earlier||Good|
|2017-18 and subsequent year||Very Good|
Chairman Railway Recruitment Cell
For Principal Chief Personnel Officer
Source: Indian Railways
Related to Your Search:
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme (MACPS) for the Central Government Civilian Employees – Implementation of the 7th CPC Recommendation Clarification regarding revised benchmark of “Very Good” of APAR grading
- Benchmark for financial upgradation under MACP clarification
- MACP guidance as per recommendations of the 7th CPC
- MACP Scheme in 7th CPC – Enhancement of benchmark from “Good” to “Very Good” : CAG Circular
- Clarification on applicability of Very Good benchmark for financial upgradation under MACPS and consideration of Good benchmark for the previous years before 25.07.2016
- MACP – Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Railways Employees
- Modified Assured Career Progression Scheme for the Central Government Civilian Employees — Clarification regarding
- ‘Good’ to ‘Very Good’ – 7th CPC enhancing the performance level for MACP and Regular Promotion
- Recommendations of 7th CPC on benchmark for the purpose of MACPS clarification