7th CPC Cabinet Decision – Frequently Asked Question
1. What is the Fitment Factor used in Pay Matrix?
A fitment factor of 2.57 will be applied across all Levels in the Pay Matrices.
2. Did Cabinet approve for the employees request of changing minimum wages?
No, the 7th CPC recommendation will be implemented (Rs.18000/-)
3. What would be the current House Building Advance?
The ceiling of House Building Advance from Rs.7.50 lakh to 25 lakh,
4. When will I get my arrears?
All arrears including pensioner will be paid during this financial year (2016-17) itself.
5. What would be Rate of increment?
Rate of increment has been retained at 3 %. This will benefit the employees in future on account of higher basic pay as the annual increments that they earn in future will be 2.57 times than at present.
6. What’s the status of NPS Implementation?
Cabinet decided to form two separate committee for looking into the issues.
7. What would be my current Central Government Employees Group Insurance Scheme (CGEGIS)?
It will stay at the existing rate of Rs.30, Rs.60 & Rs.120/- for Group C, B & A respectively.
8. Has the old allowance has been abolished?
Currently No (June’2016). Existing will continue and after 4 month’s there may be changes.
9. What would be the HRA Percentage after Cabinet Decision?
HRA would be at the rate of 30, 20 & 10 percentage and after 4 month’s there may be changes.
10. Has there been any changes in Defence Pay Matrix?
Yes, there has been changes in 13A (Brigadier), Level 12A (Lieutenant Colonel), 13 (Colonel) and 13A (Brigadier).
11. Will there be any changes in Military Service Pay?
Yes, Rates of Military Service Pay revised from Rs. 1000, 2000, 4200 & 6000 to 3600, 5200, 10800 & 15500 respectively for various categories of Defence Forces personnel.
12. For pension, what would be multiplication factor?
2.57 would be the factor to determine the pension and will be reviewed after 4 months.
Have question on 7th CPC?
Post your comments in our website
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Resolution for Defence Pay Matrix in respect of Brigadier, Lieutenant Colonel & Colonel
- MSP for Defence Personnel: Govt Decision on 7th CPC Recommendations
- Cabinet approved improvements in the Defence Pay Matrix in Some Levels
- Pay Parity between Military and Civilian Personnel
- Modifications in the 7th CPC recommendations on pay and pensionary benefits approved by the Cabinet on 3rd May, 2017
- 7th CPC Military Brochure – Level of Ranks : Officers (Except MNS)
- 7th CPC Defence Pay Matrix Table in Gazette Notification
- PBOR of Armed Forces – Govt Decisions on 7th CPC Recommendations
- Cabinet Decision on 7th CPC Transport Allowance