Implementation of the recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission to the pensioners/family pensioners of autonomous Bodies / statutory Bodies regarding.
No.A-26011/3/2016-KVI (II) (Part-II)
Government of India
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises
Udyog Bhawan, New Delhi – 110 011
Dated the 15th January, 2018
The Chief Executive Officer
Khadi & Village Industries Commission,
Gramodaya, 3 Irla Road, Vile Parle (West)
Mumbai – 400 056.
Subject: Implementation of the recommendation of the 7th Central Pay Commission to the pensioners/family pensioners of Autonomous Bodies / Statutory Bodies regarding.
Reference: KVIC’s letter No. Adm-II/7th CPC/618/Pen./2017-18/(389-A) dated 27.4.2017.
I am directed to refer to the KVIC’s letter cited under reference on the subject mentioned above and to convey the approval of the Government to implement the orders extending the pensionary benefits of the 7th Central Pay Commission recommendations to the Khadi and Village Industries Commission (KVIC) pensioner/family pensioners strictly in terms of the instructions contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s OM No. 1(13)/EV/2017 dated 23.05.2017 and Department of Pension and Pensioners’ Welfare OM No. 38/37/2016-P&PW (A)(i) dated 04.08.2016 and subject to the following conditions for meeting the additional expenditure on the above account:-
(i) 80% of the additionality will be met by the Central Government
(ii) 20% of the additionality will be met by the KVIC through additional generation of revenue
2. This issues with the concurrence of IF Wing of the Ministry vide their Dy.No.492/US(Fin-I)/2017 dated 15.12.2017.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Related to Your Search:
- Ministry of Health instructs all hospitals to buy only Khadi products
- DoE – Amendment to Rule 153 of General Financial Rules GFR, 2017
- Department of Posts: New Dress for Postmen/MTS launched by Shri Manoj Sinha
- Implementation of 7th Central Pay Commission recommendation to Pensioners / Family Pensioners of CSIR
- Non implementation of 7th CPC for Pensioners of autonomous bodies
- Implementation of 7th CPC recommendations for pensioners/ Family pensioners and drawal of dearness relief as per 6th CPC
- Implementation of Government decision on the recommendations of The 7th Central Pay Commission- Revision of Pension Of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- Implementation of Governments decision on the recommendations of the 7th Central Pay Commission – Revision of Pension of Pre-2016 Pensioners/Family Pensioners, etc
- Grant of Dearness Allowance to West Bengal State Government Employees and also Dearness Relief to the Pensioners Family Pensioners