7CPC: Predicted Pay Scale of Instructor in Uttar Pradesh after 7th Pay Commission
Uttar Pradesh has a large number of Industrial Training Institutes to provide technical education to millions of students across the state. Uttar Pradesh is also the largest state of India and hence the state will have a large educational institutes to cater the needs of students. Instructor is one of the key posts in Government Industrial Training Institutes across the country.
In this article, we have provided an expected pay scale i.e. predicted pay scale of Instructor working in the state of Uttar Pradesh in 7th Pay Commission. Please note that, it is just predicted pay scale not the final and actual pay scale. So, let’s see ahead.
UP ITI Instructor Expected Pay Scale in 7th CPC
- Current Pay Scale: Rs. 9300 – 34,800 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 4200/-
- Expected/Predicted Pay Scale: Rs. 29900-104400 Plus Grade Pay Rs. 12600, Entry Pay Rs. 40500
Please note that, above predicted pay scale is entry level. Seniors in the job may get more salary and perks according to the official reports of 7th Pay Commission. We have to wait till 2016 to get the final report and see how much salary an instructor will get after implementation of seventh pay commission.
Please note that instructor salary are different state to state. For example, ITI instructors in Gujarat getting less pay scale compare to Uttar Pradesh state for the same post/designation and work.
We expect that the information on UP ITI Instructor Expected Pay Scale in 7th CPC will be useful to all instructors working in the Government Industrial Training Institute, Uttar Pradesh.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected Pay Scale and Grade Pay of Gujarat ITI Supervisor Instructor in 7th Pay Commission
- Expected 7th Pay Commission Pay Structure for Central Government Employees
- EXPECTED PAY STRUCTURE OF 7TH CPC
- Projected Pay Scale of Assistant Professor in 7th Pay Commission
- Expected Pay Scale Grade Pay of IAS Officer in 7th CPC
- 7th Pay Commission Projected Pay Scale and Grade Pay for All Pay Band
- 7th Pay Commission: How it will change your exact salary-know simply
- Election Holiday 2019: Paid holiday to employees on the day of poll 23rd September 2019
- Railways: Expected Pay Scale and Pay Band for Indian Railways Assistant Station Master