7CPC News: Demands for the 7th Central Pay Commission
1) Providing proper minimum wage of Rs 25000/- for CG Employees including that of GDS employees and pay scales.
2) Increment rate should be 10% of basic pay. The present grade pay system should be removed, the time scale gap between one posts to another should be at-least Rs 1000/ not Rs 100/ at present and it should be uniform rate from starting to end. The Group B gazetted post should start from Rs 5400/- GP. Grant of Grade Pay Rs.4800 to Supervisors cadre. Removal of Grade Pay Rs.2000. There should be uniform pay scales for similar posts.
3) Proper promotion policy that is in a career and in same grade pay providing additional increment for those who got MACP promotion. Provide five promotion to all. Promotional benefit should be at-least Rs 2000/- per month.
4. Providing proper DA for CG employees & rectification of DA formula and DA merger etc.
5) There are three demands of working women
a)Flexi working working hours due to traffic problems.
b) CCL not granted as loop holes are their in the order.
c)Posting on promotion at same place.
6) ) Proper entitlement of wards in hospitals under CGHS and proper health care system.
7) Increasing tour TA/ DA rates for field staff.
8 Transport Allowance for all field staff without any conditions.
9) Increase in OTA rates on par with Railways.
10) Night Duty Allowance on par with Railways.
11) Increase in rate of all Allowances including HRA it should be doubled.
12) Stitching charges for uniforms should be doubled.
13) VRS scheme on par with Railways.
14) Compensate appointment on par with Railways remove ceiling.
15) Ensure 8.33% of the Gross salary as Bonus, Removal of ceiling on Bonus, etc
16) Exemption of Transport Allowance from the purview of Income Tax – enhancement of exemption limit from Rs.800 to Rs.3200 plus DA thereon.
17) Providing good quality uniforms.
18) To exempt Children education Allowance from Income Tax.
19) To fill up all vacancies in all Central Government Establishments and remove ban on recruitment.
20) Provide additional increment w.e.f. 01.01.2006 to staff working in old pay scale Rs.7450-11500.
21) The daily wages of the casual labour are to be fixed as 1/30th of the monthly salary of a regular employee working in the same kind of job.
22) To remove the anomalies in the pay of Direct Recruitees and the promotees in the all cadre and stepping up of pay.
23) Merger of Jr. Clerk (LDC) and Sr. Clerk (UDC) and allotment of Grade Pay Rs.2800 as entry level in Clerical Cadre.
24) Parity in pay scales of the Ministerial and Stenographers between Field and Secretariat offices.
25) Pay parity of Drivers on par with Central Secretariat Drivers.
26 To abolish the license fee for the Departmental Quarters allotted to the employees since the HRA is recovering fully.
27 For improvement in the House Building Advances – To reduce the rate of interest, One more chance to avail HBA who already taken earlier to improve the existing accommodation, allowing to avail HBA for extension, renovation of exiting own accommodations, HBA for purchasing resale flats/houses.
28 To revise various Allowances such as Winter Allowances, Hill Compensatory Allowances, Tribal Allowances, etc. and to ensure the rate on par with the concerned state Governments.
29 To revise the Gratuity equal to last drawn one month salary and to extend the gratuity to the employees joined after 01.1.2004.
30 Restore two increments or more on acquiring additional qualifications.
31 To enhance – double the CEGIS coverage limit.
32 To enhance all Allowances such as DA, HRA, Special Allowances by 25% from the date of attaining DA 50%.
33 To modify the OM issued by Dept of Expenditure to fix the Pay on promotion to a post carrying higher duties and responsibilities carrying the same grade pay by deleting the reference previous OM by the Department issued in the year 2000, i.e. prior to the implementation of 6th CPC.
34 To stepping up the Pay Scale of Seniors on par with the juniors who are elevated on account of ACPs.
35 Rectification of all anomalies.
36 Holidays grant of 12 Casual Leave and Local CWCC should be given more powers.
37 Pension issues & Scrapping of New Pension Scheme.
38 Provide ample facilities to Sports persons working in the Central Government.
Related to Your Search:
- Charter of demands for the 7th Central Pay Commission
- Expected 7th Pay Commission Pay Structure for Central Government Employees
- Rate of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f.1.7.2016 to Railway employees continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised pay scale/grade pay as per 6th Central Pay Commission
- Pay of Central Government Employees and Bank Employees after 7th Pay Commission Report
- Railway Board referred Running, Additional and Breakdown allowances to 7th Pay Commission for consideration…
- Shri Shivagopal Mishra extended thanks to the Government for restoring 34 allowances
- Revision in the rate of Special Allowance in respect of staff working in Central Ticket Checking Squad of Railway Board
- QUALIFYING SERVICE FOR PROMOTION
- Railways: Expected Pay Scale and Pay Band for Indian Railways Assistant Station Master