7% DA from January 2018
All India Consumer Price Index Numbers for Industrial Workers – CPI(IW) for November 2017 Increased by one point from 287 points to 288 points.
The DA as on November 2017 is 7.21 %. The Consumer Price Index Numbers for December is expected on Wednesday 31st January 2018, even if the CPI reduces or increase by 5 points , the DA for the January 2018 will remain at 7% . That means increase of 2% DA is assured.
Related to Your Search:
- Expected DA from January 2017
- DA from January 2017 will be 4% or 5% – Dearness Allowance Estimation
- Expected DA From January 2019 – 3% or 4%
- Expected DA from Jan 2017: AICPIN for December 2016
- Expected DA January 2020 – Expected to increase by 4% from 17% to 21% and by 9% increase in 6th CPC DA
- Central Government Employees News: Expected DA from January 2014
- Calculation starts for expected DA from January 2017
- Expected DA from January 2016 – 2 Point increase in December 2015 may change 7th Pay Commission fitment formula
- Expected IDA Increase From January 2014 for PSU Employees