6th pay commission MACP Scheme Jan 2006
Implementation of MACPS w.e.f. 01.01.2006: IRTSA refers 110th report of parliamentary committee to Secretary Finance (Expenditure).
INDIAN RAILWAYS TECHNICAL SUPERVISORS ASSOCIATION
No: IRTSA/ CHQ/ MACPS/2022-1
Secretary Finance (Expenditure),
New Delhi – 110001
Sub: Implementation of MACPS w.e.f. 01.01.2006.
Ref: 1. Recommendations of 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)”
2 Our earlier memorandum dated 15.12.2019 (Copy attached)
- We seek your kind intervention to consider and revise the date of implementation of MACPS w.e.f 1.1.2006 (instead of 1-9-2008) as per the recommendations of 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)”
- In para 3.35 of 110th report on “Pensioner’s Grievances-Impact of Pension Adalats and Centralized Pensioners Grievance Redress and Monitoring System (CPENGRAMS)” submitted to Parliament on 10th December 2021, it was recommended that, “The Committee feels that DOPPW should pursue the matter of implementation of MACP w.e.f 1st January, 2006 with DoPT as it will give relief to pensioners retiring in the intervening period i.e. from January, 2006 to August, 2008 as all other benefits were given to them from January 2006 as per 6th CPC recommendations”.
- In our earlier memorandum, we have submitted other detailed justifications including that of Judgement given by Hon’ble Supreme Court of India & Hon’ble High Court of Bombay, 6th CPC recommendations for implementation of revised scheme of Pay Bands and Grade Pay as on 01.01.2006 retrospectively and Government’s acceptance of the same, implementation of 6th CPC recommendations on Pay Band, Grade Pay and Dearness Allowance w.e.f.01.01.2006 vide Extraordinary Notification of Resolution No.1/1/2008-I C, dated 29.8.2008, revision of Non Practicing Allowance (NPA) effective from the date an employee drawing pay in the revised scale applicable to him in accordance with the provisions of the Railway Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2008, i.e. w.e.f. 1.1.2006, etc
- Therefore without diluting the scheme it is requested that MACPS may please be implemented from 1.1.2006 since MACPS is part of pay structure.
General Secretary, IRTSA
Related to Your Search:
- 7th CPC Additional Pension and Family Pension to the old pensioners
- Central Government Employees Group insurance Scheme CGEGIS Revision of coverage & monthly subscription – IRTSA
- CPENGRAMS – Toll Free Number 1800-11-1960 for Pensioners
- Streamlining Action on Pension grievances-uploading of replies given by the Ministries/Departments to the petitioner on CPENGRAMS
- Awareness Programme under Pensioner’s portal at Jammu
- Resolving of old pension cases
- One Rank One Pension
- Government mechanism available for redressal of pensioners grievances
- Awareness Programme Under Pensioner’s Portal