60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees – Orders issued by Department of Posts
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & Information Technology
Department of Posts,
Dak Bhawan, Sensed Marg,
New Delhi – 110001
Dated: 19th September, 2014
1. All Chief Postmasters General
1 All Postmasters General
3.Deputy Director General (PAP), Department of Posts
4.All General Managers (Finance)
5.Directors/Deputy Directors of Accounts (Postal)
6. Director, RAKNPA/Directors of All PTCs
SUB: Productivity Linked Bonus for the Accounting year 2013-14.
The undersigned is directed to convey the sanction of the President of India to the payment of Productivity Linked Bonus for the accounting year 2013-14 equivalent of emoluments of 60 (sixty) Days to the employees of Department of Posts in Group `D/MTS, Group ‘C’ and non-gazetted Group ‘B’. Ex-Gratia payment of bonus to Gramin Dak Sevaks who are regularly appointed after observing all appointment formalities, and Ad-hoc payment of bonus to Casual labourers who have been conferred Temporary Status are also to be paid equivalent to allowances / wages respectively for 60 (sixty) Days for the same period.
1.1 The calculation for the purpose of payment of bonus under each category will be done as indicated below.
2, REGULAR EMPLOYEES
2.1 Bonus will be calculated on the basis of the following formula: –
Average emoluments X Number of days of bonus
30.4 (average no of days in a month)
Source : NFPE
Related to Your Search:
- Bonus for Postal Employees 2019 – Productivity Linked Bonus 60 Days Bonus for Postal Employees
- Postal Employees Productivity Linked Bonus for the Accounting year 2016-17.
- 60 Days Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2019-2020
- Bonus Orders 2015 : 60 Days Productivity Linked Bonus for Postal Employees – Orders issued
- Productivity Linked Bonus for the Accounting year 2017-18
- BONUS ORDER ISSUED BY THE DEPARTMENT OF POST
- Declaration of Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2018-2019
- Postal Employees Bonus 2020 – Productivity Linked Bonus for postal employees for the accounting year 2019-2020
- Declaration of Productivity Linked Bonus (P.L.B.) for the employees of the EPFO for the year 2017-2018