3rd Cadre Review
F, No. 1/4/2021-CS.I(A)
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
3rd Floor, Lok Nayak Bhavan,
Khan Market, New Delhi
Subject: 3rd Cadre Review of Central Secretariat Stenographers Service (CSSS) – regarding.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s OM No. 15/1/20214-CS.II(A) dated 5th October, 2018 wherein it was decided to downgrade the vacancies arising out of retirement, death or VRS of incumbents promoted to the newly created additional posts in the grade of Sr. PPS, PPS to Stenographers’ Grade ‘D’ CSSS
2. In this regard it is to say that as on 31.01.2021, 63 Sr. PPSs and 63 PPSs who had been promoted against the additionally created posts, have vacated the posts due to retirement, death or VRS.
3. Based on the above decision, the 63 posts in Sr. PPS Grade and 63 posts in PPS Grade are hereby downgraded to Stenographer Grade ‘D’ posts with immediate effect.
4, This issues with the approval of Competent Authority.
Encls: As above
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Related to Your Search:
- DoPT: 3rd Cadre Review of Central Secretariat Stenographer’s Service (CSSS)
- Posting of Stenographers Grade D of Stenographers Grade C and D Examination, 2016 in the cadre units of CSSS
- Cadre Restructuring of CSSS – Cadre Restructuring Committee submitted its report with recommendations and duties of CSSS personnel
- Dopt Orders – Compilation of vacancies in the Personal Assistant (PA) grade of CSSS for the Select List Year-2012
- DOPT ORDERS: Encadrement of newly created posts into corresponding grades of CSS/CSSS on the strength of Min. of Rural Development
- Dopt orders 2013 : Encadrement of newly created posts into CSS/CSSS on the strength of Min. of Social Justice & Empowerment
- Cadre Restructuring of Central Secretariat Stenographers’ Service (CSSS)- sanctioned strength of Officers – Dopt orders
- Vacancies of Stenographer Grade ‘D’ of CSSS – Dopt orders on 28.1.2016
- Dopt Orders – Grant of Grade Pay of Rs. 4200/- to Stenographers Grade ‘D’ of CSSS