2nd Athletic Meet for Wards of Central Govt. Civilian Employees working in Ministries located at Delhi/New Delhi
Latest DoPT Orders 2019
Government of India
Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions
Department of Personnel & Training
CENTRAL CIVIL SERVICES CULTURAL & SPORTS BOARD
Room No. 361 , ‘B’ Wing, 3’d Floor,
Lok Nayak Bhavan,Khan Market, New Delhi-3
Dated: 8th November 2019
Subject: 2nd Athletic Meet for Wards of Central Govt. Civilian Employees working in Ministries located at Delhi/New Delhi.
2nd Athletic Meet for wards of Central Government Civilian Employees working in Ministries located at Delhi/new Delhi is proposed to organize at Vi nay Marg Sports Complex, Chankyapuri, New Delhi on 15 December 2019 (Sunday) at 9.00 AM. There is NO ENTRY FEE for this competition. The entry should be sent in the prescribed form along with copies of Parent’s office Identity Card and Aadhar Card of the ward to the Board’s Office latest by 09 December 2019 (Monday) at Room No. 361, ‘B’ Wing, Lok Nayak Bhawan, Khan Market, New Delhi or by email at [email protected]
The Competition will be held in the following categories:-
|Boys & Girls||08-10Yrs||01 Dec 2009 to 30 Nov 2011||100M, Spoon Race|
|10-12 Yrs||01 Dec 2007 to 30 Nov 2009||100M, 200M, Long Jump|
|12-14 Yrs||01 Dec 2005 to 30 Nov 2007||100M, 200M, Long Jump|
|14-16 Yrs||01 Dec 2003 to 30 Nov 2005||100M, 200M, 400M, Lonq Jump|
|Spouse||100 Mtrs (Men & Women)|
A child can participate only in TWO events
3. Wards of the following categories of employees are not eligible for participation in this competition:-
(a) Uniform personnel in Defence Services/Para Military Organisations/ Central Police Organisation/Police/ RPF/ CISF/ BSFIITBP/ NSG etc.
(b) Employees of Autonomous bodies/ Undertakings/ Public Sector Banks/ Corporations even though administratively controlled by the Central Ministries.
(c) Casual/ Daily wages workers.
(d) Employees attached to offices on temporary duty.
4. Decision of the Judges will be final and no appeal against their decision would be entertained.
5. For further queries, Sh. Amarjeet Singh Dahiya (9868107431), Ath letic Convener CCSCSB may be contacted.
6. This circular may be given wide publicity.
Related to Your Search:
- Athletic Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Music and dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- DoPT Orders 2019: Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Schedule for Music and Dance Competition for wards of Central Government Employees
- Postponement of Inter Ministry Athletics Meet 2014-15
- INTER-MINISTRY MUSIC, DANCE AND SHORT PLAY COMPETITION, 2014-15
- CCSCSB – DoPT Orders 2019 – Inter-Ministry Swimming Championship 2019 – 2020
- Selection trials-Central Secretariat Cricket Team 2012-13
- Recommendations of 7th Pay Commission – meeting with CSS/CSSS/CSCS Associations