1536 Assistant vacancies in New India Assurance – Recruitment 2014 of 1536 Assistant Posts 2014 – Last Date 10-11-2014
The New India Assurance Company Limited has issued a notification for the recruitment of 1536 Assistant vacancies in Class III cadre from open market at various states/ Union Territories. Eligible candidates may apply online from 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014. The details are as follows:
Starting Date to Apply Online: 18-10-2014
Last Date to Apply Online 10-11-2014
Payment of Fee from: 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014
Online Examination (Some/All/Additional dates as the need arises): 17-01-2015, 18-01-2015, 24-01-2015 (Tentative Dates)
Download of Call Letters for Examination: 10 Days prior to the date of examination (Tentative)
Total No.of Posts: 1536
Name of the Post: Assistant Class-III
Name of the Category:
1. SC: 175 Posts
2. ST: 74 Posts
3. OBC: 457 Posts
4. General: 830 Posts
Educational Qualification: Graduate from a recognized University OR Pass in HSC/Equivalent (XII pass) examination with 60% marks (50% for Ex-servicemen, SC/ST and Persons with Disabilities); and the candidate should have passed in English as one of the subjects at SSC/ HSC/ Intermediate/ Graduation level; and Knowledge of Regional Language i.e. Language of the State of Recruitment is essential.
Age Limit: Candidates age limit should be 18 – 30 years as on 30-06-2014 i.e born not earlier than 01-07-2014 & not later than 30-06-1996 (both days inclusive).
Selection Process: Shortlisted candidates will be called for interview, computer proficiency test, online examination. The online exam will consists of Test of Reasoning, Test of English Language, Test of General Awareness, Test of Numerical Ability and Computer Knowledge each carrying 50 marks for a total of 250 Marks and 120 Minutes.
Application Fee: Candidates should pay Rs.50/- for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-SER/ Female candidates, Rs.500/- for Other category candidates through online by using debit cards (Rupay/ Visa/ Master), Credit cards , Internet Banking , IMPS, Cash Cards/ Mobile Wallets – Vodafone MPesa, Airtel Money, Oxicash, Mobikwik, Paycash etc.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.newindia.co.in from 18-10-2014 to 10-11-2014.
Click Here to view the official publication
Click Here to view the webpage of online application
EMPLOYMENT NEWS, EMPLOYMENT NEWS FOR THIS WEEK, EMPLOYMENT NEWS JOB HIGHLIGHTS
Related to Your Search:
- Employment News – Notice to the candidates for written exam to teaching posts in KVS
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies
- Clarification regarding ‘Own Merit Status’
- Modifications in Civil Services Examination, 2013
- CBSE to conduct Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 16th September, 2018
- Employment News – Ordnance Factory, Ambarnath publishes notice for Admit Card schedule and exam schedule for recruitment of Tradesmen (ss)
- CBSE Central Board of Secondary Education will conduct the 13th edition of Central Teacher Eligibility Test (CTET) on 08-12-2019
- State Bank of India Recruitment 2012 : Associates banks of SBI recruits 7440 vacancies – Last date 13.8.2012
- Common Eligibility Test to replace multiple examinations for recruitment to Central Government Jobs