Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) in July, 2016: Railway Board Order
GOVERNMENT OF INDIA (BHARAT SARKAR)
MINISTRY OF RAILWAYS (RAIL MANTRALAYA)
RBE No. 62/2015
No. E (NG)-II/2009/RR-1/10/Pt (7525)
New Delhi, dated:12/06/2015
The General Manager (P),
All Zonal Railways/Production Units
Chairmen, Railway Recruitment Cell
Sub: Publication of notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800).
Attention is invited to instructions contained in Board’s letter of even number dated 19/9/2014 (RBE No. 103/2014), wherein Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) were asked to publish notification for open market notification for open market recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) once in two years beginning July, 2015 besides adhering to the schedule as contained in RBE No. 164/2011 for conduct of such recruitment exercises.
In light of examination of modalities for online conduct of open market recruitment examination by a Committee, it has now been decided by the Board that notification for recruitment to posts in Pay Band-1 (Grade Pay: Rs 1800) from open market may be published by Railway Recruitment Cells (RRCs) in July, 2016 instead of July, 2015 duly assessing the vacancies in terms of instructions contained in 1(iv) of Board’s letter of even number dated 10/12/2014 (RBE No. 138/2014).
Application will be called online, modalities for which will be provided in due course. Modalities for conduct of online examination, if any, which is presently under examination of Committee ibid will be apprised in due course.
Please acknowledge receipt.
(Hindi version will follow)
Director Estt. (N)-II
Related to Your Search:
- Railway Board Orders 2013 – Recruitment to posts in Pay Band-I of 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.1800) on Indian Railways – Filling up of applications online regarding
- Procedure for recruitment of staff in Grade Pay 1800/- on Indian Railways
- Railway: Recruitment of Persons with disabilities from open market; Instructions issued by Railway Board
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways
- Procedure for hiring of staff in Pay Band-I of Rs. 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs. 1800) on Indian Railways reg – Railway Board Orders 2013
- Minimum educational qualification for open market recruitment to various posts on the Railways
- Qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Pay Band-I (Grade Pay: Rs.1800)
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Guidelines for providing various facilities including scribes to persons with disabilities at the time of departmental examination.