NMC appeals PM to announce pending DA installment: Kashmir Times.com
JAMMU, July 14: National Mazdoor Conference (NMC) today appealed to the Prime Minister to announce the pending installment of 10% DA due from July this month in favour of both central and state Govt, employees and pensioners at the next union cabinet meeting.
This was state by NMC President Subash Shastri while addressing a workers rally at Brahman Sabha here. He said that the salaried class was facing lot of economic hardship due to high inflation and price rise and the early release of DA installment would be genuine measure to provide some relief to them and adding that the delayed in release of DA would not only puts burden on the Central Govt, exchequer to liquidate the arrears but also increase the difficulties of both Central and State Governments employees and pensioners.
While recalling recommendations of Central 4th commission which was implemented in January 1986 by the then Govt. Shastri said that it also had recommended that the new pay commission should constituted as soon as DA crosses 50% of the basic pay/pension as now the DA has already touched 80% and request for early setting up of new pay panel, citing the erosion of real wages due to high inflation since implementation of the sixth pay commission recommendations.
Among others who also spoke on the occasion were Raj an Babu Khajuria,Sham Lal Sharma, Surrinder Kumar, Ragupal, Yog Raj,Com. Barkat Ram, Bupinder Singh, Ram lal Sharma, Sukhdev Singh, Anil Singh Salthia, Rakesh Padha,Vijay Bhagat, Dalip Bhagat, Sudesh Kumar and others.
Related to Your Search:
- 7th Pay Commission News : National Mazdoor Conference for Seventh Pay Commission
- NMC urges FM to raise IT exemption limit to Rs 5 lakh, exclude DA from IT calculation, Merge DA in Basic Pay & Pension etc
- NMC urges PM to appoint chairman of 7th Pay Commission
- NMC : PM should appoint 7th Pay Commission
- NMC urges PM to appoint Chairman for 7th Pay Commission, Merger of DA, 20% Interim Relief etc.
- NMC urges PM to immediately issue 7th Pay Commission notification
- Release of additional installment of dearness allowance to Central Government employees and dearness relief to Pensioners, due from 1.7.2013
- Implement 7th Pay Commission recommendation: NMC
- 7th Pay Commission – President NMC urged PM to Personally Intervene and Secure the Interests of the Salaried Class