DA Rates from 200% to 212% for 5th CPC Employees
Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2014 to the employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th CPC
F. No. 1/3/2008-E.II (B)
Government of India
Ministry of Finance
Department of Expenditure
North Block, New Delhi
Dated: 21th September, 2014.
Subject:- Rates of Dearness Allowance applicable w.e.f. 1.7.2014 to employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies continuing to draw their pay in the pre-revised scale as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
The undersigned is directed to refer to this Department’s Office Memorandum of even No. dated 22nd April, 2014 revising the rates of Dearness Allowance in respect of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies who continue to draw their pay and allowances in the pre-revised scales of pay as per 5th Central Pay Commission.
2. The rates of Dearness Allowance admissible to the above categories of employees of Central Government and Central Autonomous Bodies shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 200% to 212% w.e.f. 1.7.2014. All other conditions as laid down in the D.M. of even number dated 3rd October, 2008 will continue to apply.
3. The contents of this Office Memorandum may also be brought to the notice of the organizations under the administrative control of the Ministries/Departments which have adopted the Central Government scales of pay.
Under Secretary to the Govt. of India
Xth Bipartite Wage Revision meeting updates on 26.9.2014
The latest two updates are given below for your information and wait for sometime to know the current position…
All Banking Solutions says…
Reports at 3.00 PM indicates that meeting with IBA is over. UFBU still discussing the matter to make their final announcement on the outcome of the negotiations. Reports are not encouraging and indicate there is no tangible progress in negotiation talks . (uploaded on 26/09/2014 – 15:15 Hours )
Wage Revision Is Not Now A Top Priority Issue for AIBOA and AIBEA by Rajesh Goyal (uploaded on 26/09/2014 – 9.50 AM)
Flash News: 78 Day wages as Bonus for Railway Employees – AIRF
AIRF informed through its official portal that all Railway Employees to get 78 Day Wages as Productivity Linked Bonus for this year…
The AIRF message is given below :
“Due to Untiring efforts of AIRF, Orders for Payment of 78 days (Total Amount will be Rs. 8975/-) PLB has been issued by Railway Board.
Com. Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF has thanked Sh. Sadanand Gowda/Minister for Railways for taking extra efforts and also congratulated all the affilates for showing strength.
On this victory Com Shiva Gopal Mishra/GS/AIRF and Com Rakhal Dass Gupta/President AIRF along with whole AIRF Fraternity wishes Railwaymen and their families a very happy festive season”.
SCOVA 25th Standing Committee meeting minutes
Pensioners Portal uploded the detailed minutes of the 25th meeting of Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies (SCOVA) held on 05th Sept, 2014 under the Chairmanship of Honourable MOS(PP) on its portal yesterday.
Some important issues taken in the meeting…
- Merger of 78.2% IDA with basic pension benefit to the absorbed BSNL Pensioners…
- Health Insurance Scheme for pensioners including those residing at non-CGHS areas…
- Special Family Pension for the widows of disabled War Veterans…
- Stepping up of Disability Element on the basis of Fitment Tables…
- Income Certificate to be produced by the Family Pensioner…
- Extension of CGHS facilities to retired BSNL employees…
DA Over 50%, Dearness Allowance, Employees News, Expected DA, Latest News Tags:
50% DA Merger, DA Merger, Merger of DA, Merger of DA 50%, Pensioners associations, Pensioners Issues, SCOVA, Standing Committee of Voluntary Agencies
Department of Posts issued orders for the payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (G-DS) at revised retes w.e.f. 01.07.2014 onwards
Government of India
Ministry of Communication & IT
Department of Posts
(Establishment Division)/P.A.P. Section
Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi – 110001
Dated 25th September, 2014
All Chief Postmaster General
All G.Ms (PAF)/Director of Accounts (Posts).
Subject: Payment of Dearness Allowance to Gramin Dak Sevaks (G-DS) at revised retes w.e.f. 01.07.2014 onwards – reg.
Consequent upon grant to another installment of Dearness allowance. With effect from 1st July, 2014 to the Central Government Employee vide Government of India, Ministry of Finance, Department of Expenditure’s O.M. No. 1/2/2014-E-II (B) dated 18.09.2014, duly endorsed vide this Department’s letter No. 8-1/2012-PAP dated 22.9.2014, the Gramin Dak Sevaks (GDS) have also become entitled to the payment of Dearness Allowances on basic TRCA at the revised rate with effect from 01.07.2014. It has, therefore, been decided that the Dearness Allowance payable to the Gramin Dak Sevaks shall be enhanced from the existing rate of 100% to 107% on the basic time related continuity Allowance, with effect from the 1st July,2014.
2. The additional of Dearness Allowance payable under this order shall be paid in cash to all Gramin Dak Sevaks.
3. The Expenditure on this account shall be debited to the head “salaries” under the relevant head of account and should be met from the sanctioned grant.
4. This issue with the concurrence of integrated finance wing vide the dairy No. 159/FA/2014-CS dated 25.09.2014.
Assistant Director General (Estt.)
Source : www.indiapost.gov.in