The GMs & FA&CAOs,
All Zonal Railways & Production Units,
(As per mailing list).
Subject: State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of Interest during the year 2012-2013.
A copy of Government’s Resolution No. 5(1)-B(PD)/2012 dated 22nd May, 2012 received from the Ministry of Finance (Department of Economic Affairs), prescribing interest at the rate of 8.8% (Eight point eight per cent) per annum on accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the State Railway Provident Fund, during the financial year beginning on 1.4.2012 is enclosed for information and necessary action.
2. Please acknowledge receipt.
Related to Your Search:
- Interest rate on General Provident Fund (GPF) during the year 2013-2014
- State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of interest during the year 2018-19 (April, 2018 – June, 2018)
- Provident Fund rate of interest of State Railways during the year 2019-20 (July to Sep 2019) : RBE No. 119 /2019
- Resolution – accumulations at the credit of subscribers to the GPF and other similar funds – 2013-2014
- State Railway Provident Fund: Rate of interest 2016-17
- Interest Rate @ 8.7% during the year 2014-15 for GPF and similar funds: FInmin Resolution
- State Railway Provident Fund – Rate of interest during the year 2020 – 2021 (1st January 2021 – 31st March 2021)
- General Provident Fund (Tamilnadu) : Rate of interest for the period 01.01.2017 to 31.03.2017
- Provident Fund : Revised rate of interest – with regard to Staff Provident Fund in EPFO