Government of India
Ministry of Health & Family Welfare
Nirman Bhavan. New Delhi
Dated 31st May, 2012
Subject: Recognition of P.V.S. Hospital, Chitradurga (Karnataka) for treatment of Central Government employees under CS(MA) Rules, 1944.
The undersigned is directed to say that with a view to provide better medical services to the Central Government employees and their family members at Chitradurga (Karnataka), it has been decided to renew the recognition of P.V.S. Hospital, Chitradurga (Karnataka) under Central Services (Medical Attendance) Rules, 1944.
2. The Schedule of charges for the treatment of Central Government Employees and the member of their family under the CS(MA) Rules, 1944, will be the rates fixed for CGHS, Bangalore. The approved rates are available on the website of CGHS (www.mohfw.nic.in/cghs.html) and may be downloaded/ printed.
3. The undersigned is further directed to clarify as under:-
(a) “Package Rate” shall mean and include lump sum cost of in-patient treatment/day care/diagnostic procedure for which a CGHS beneficiary has been permitted by the competent authority or for treatment under emergency from the time of admission to the time of discharge, including (but not limited to)-(i) Registration charges, (ii) Admission charges, (iii) Accommodation charges including patient’s diet, (iv) Operation charges, (v) Injection charges, (vi) Dressing charges, (vii) Doctor/consultant visit charges, (viii) ICU/ICCU charges, (ix) Monitoring charges, (x) Transfusion charges, (xi) Anesthesia charges, (xii) Operation theatre charges, (xiii) Procedural charges / Surgeon’s fee, (xiv) Cost of surgical disposables and all sundries used during hospitalization, (xv) Cost of medicines, (xvi) Related routine and essential investigations, (xvii) Physiotherapy charges etc, (xviii) Nursing care and charges for its services.
Source : mohfw.nic.in
Related to Your Search:
- Renewal of recognition of BBC heart Care, Pruthi Hospital, Jalandhar (Punjab) for treatment of Central Government employees under CS(MA)Rules
- Approval of Curie Manavata Cancer Centre (Nashik, Maharashtra) for treatment of CG Employees under CS(MA)Rules
- Clarification regarding admissible / non-admissible items under CGHS
- Recognition of Private Hospital in Gwalior for treatment of Central Government employees under CS(MA) Rules, 1944
- CGHS Order: Promotion of prescription of generic drugs by medical practitioners
- Recognition of Aayush NRI LEPL Health Care Pvt. Ltd., Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh for treatment of Central Government employees under CS (MA) Rules, 1944.
- Emergency treatment in Central Government Health Scheme CGHS empanelled Hospitals
- CGHS Dispensary at Shimla
- CS(MA) Rules 1944 are not applicable to pensioners – Health Ministry