Railway Recruitment Boards invite applications for 12042 technician posts
The centralised employment notice has been issued on 16.6.2012 by the Railway Recruitment Board, applications are invited from eligible Indian Nationals for the posts of Technicians. The date of written examination will be held on 16.12.2012 and the closing date 16.7.2012.
Educational Qualifications for the posts of Technicican Gr.II, candidates should be passed 1st year B.Sc(Physics) and for other Technician posts applicants should be passed Act Apprenticeship/ITI approved by NCVT/SCVT with matriculation.
Age limit : Candidates age should be between 18 to 30 years as on 1.7.2012 and age relaxations will be extended as per rules.
Related to Your Search:
- Minimum educational qualification for recruitment of staff from open market in Level-1 of the pay matrix of 7th CPC
- Railway Recruitment Board (RRB) – Railway Vacancies 2014 – Recruitment for 6119 vacancies
- Ministry of Railways extends the relaxation in Upper Age Limit for all categories
- SSC Recruitment for Prasar-Bharti for Engineering Assistant and Technician March-2013
- Railway Board Orders 2013 – Recruitment to posts in Pay Band-I of 5200-20200 (Grade Pay: Rs.1800) on Indian Railways – Filling up of applications online regarding
- Railway Recruitment Board: Common Examination for the ALP & Technician
- Ministry of Railways Announces one of the World’s Largest Recruitment Drive
- Employment News Weekly – Job Highlights 09 Jun – 15 Jun 2012
- Upper age limit for direct recruitment to non-gazetted posts on the Railways